Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
collapse collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?
BIZ
November 05, 2012, 01:34:17 PM by BIZ
Views: 2458 | Comments: 0

UPDATED:

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dragonborn - Official Trailer

Dragonborn will be available for download for 1600 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVEŽ on December 4.

ESRB RATING: MATURE with Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, and Use of Alcohol.

ORIGINAL POST:

Bethblog is reporting that a trailer for the next Skyrim DLC installment will be released today. No details are available yet, except for this image:

However there are rumors and more rumors on the Bethforums that it will be called Dragonborn based on code from the latest update.

The next DLC will be called Dragonborn and it will be set on the island of Solstheim.
The main locations you will be able to visit are Raven Rock, Miraak Temple, Castle Karstaag and a Telvanni tower (N.B.: Not the Telvanni Tower seen in Morrowind in Vivec, but one like this).
There will be some new armor types, Bonemold, Chitin, Nordic and Stalhrim each having heavy and light classifications.
Out of these new materials, you will be able to craft new types items out of two of them, namely Stalhrim and Nordic.
Spears will be added along with an array of new creatures/automotons, Riekling, Scrib, Netch, Boar, Benthic Lurker, Ballista Centurion, and something with an internal name ofHMDaedra, quite possibly referring to Hermaeus Mora since it lists his plane of oblivion, Apocrypha. You will also be able to ride dragons and be in combat while mounted on one.

This is what the quest header for Dragonborn Quests will look like, and this is what the compass markers look like for the new locations.
From the top, clockwise: Telvanni Tower, To Solstheim, Raven Rock, Castle Karstaag, Standing Stones, To Skyrim, Miraak Temple.

There will be at least two new tracked stats: Dragonborn Quests Completed, and Stalhrim Items Crafted

You will travel to Solstheim via a boat, much like you did in Bloodmoon, although this time, it looks like you may at least get a partial visual boat ride.
The Telvanni tower has float up and down animations, so no levitation it seems.
Dragon riding will take place in its own world space

Mounted combat looks like it's getting an improvement with the ability to cast spells while mounted, tihs isn't necessarily a Dragonborn only thing though!

It appears that Update 1.8 readies Skyrim for PS3 DLC.

I will update when the trailer is released.

BIZ
November 05, 2012, 01:07:43 PM by BIZ
Views: 21578 | Comments: 3

Skyrim Monster Mod is being updated to version 10 right now. The file is currently being uploaded to the Nexus and should be available soon. This mod adds lots and lots of additional enemies to Skyrim's various landscapes and increases the number of enemies in some areas. Think of Marts Mutant Mod for Fallout.

Download the new version here when it becomes available - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9694/

UPDATE: Download on the Nexus. Latest version is 10d

Skyrim Mod Spotlight: Monster Mod

Check out some screenies of the new enemies by clicking here.
BIZ
October 21, 2012, 04:38:12 AM by BIZ
Views: 10598 | Comments: 1

Finally, finally, finally, a version of TESVEDIT has been released. After months of snafus with other editors, this one looks to be stable and non-plugin corrupting ;)

Skyrim Mod Tool TES5EDIT : Cleaning your mods

You can download the program here - https://code.google.com/p/skyrim-plugin-decoding-project/downloads/list
Here is the official forum thread - http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1418088-relz-tes5edit/
annd a guide on the CK wiki - http://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TES5Edit_Cleaning_Guide_-_TES5Edit

Pepsifan04
October 20, 2012, 03:00:50 PM by Pepsifan04
Views: 14964 | Comments: 45

Hello.
That's my first ever try to make a tut (I'm no good with explaining things)
all the files that I've used are here: http://www.mediafire.com/?j1z5eu0046yd8  + little extras

I'm using Milkshape 3d and attaching "scope.ms3d".
The materials.7z file contains all the textures that I've been using

Scroll down for Troubleshooting

Screenshots:
normal view

Ironshight

Protip:
You can add VMDOF (viewmodel deph of field) in ironsight, and make it end just before scope, this will make it blur for a (less than)second when shooting(scope comes closer)

Most Common Problems:
1. If your scope looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/kbljP.jpg
       You need to Properly (re)coordinate textures, and you need to do that every time you decompile the model

2. My scope has missing textures
       a. Pathfiles in your .qc file are not showing proper directories for textures

b. Pathfiles in .VMT files are not showing proper directories for textures

3. My Scope is not showing anything, just lense material like normal
        Type
Code: [Select]
r_subviewcam 1 in console and restart smod, type in console
restart3.b SMOD crashes when I'm trying to use weapon with Rt scope on it
        Put your weapon to precache in mapadd to prevent game crashes Thanks to  gpgpgpgp

4. My Scope constantly stays on, no mater if I'm using it or not
        You need to add overlay texture for rt_scope material
"OverlayTexture" "models\weapons\v_models\Addons\Scope\glare"  <--glare.vtf is an overlay in this caseand full
"UnlitGeneric"
{
"$basetexture" "models\weapons\v_models\Addons\Scope\scope_rt"
"$model" "1"
"Proxies" {
"SubViewCam" {
"ReplaceTexture" "$basetexture"
                        "OverlayTexture" "models\weapons\v_models\Addons\Scope\glare"
"DefaultAlpha" "1"
"SightedAlpha" ".1"
"BufferID"         "0"
"Size" "512"
"FOV" ".06"
}
}
}

5. My Scope is mirrored
    You need to mirror the polygons/vertexes in milkshape:
     Select scope_rt vertexes and:

a. If it's mirroring horizontally:
        go to "vertex" menu and select "mirror left - right"
        re-position the lense, re-coordinate textures, and compile

b. If it's mirroring Vertically:
        go to "vertex" menu and select "mirror top - bottom" (I've never seen a scope mirroring vertically,  0.01% chance to happen, or less)
         re-position the lense, re-coordinate textures, and compile

6. I'm still getting the old (2d) scope not 3d one
         Delete/comment out Scope section in your weapon_custom## file

7. My scope is not moving along with weapon/moving along with wrong part of it
         You have not assigned your scope model to any bone/ You have not assigned your scope model to wrong bone (that's model hacking issue you noob)

Conclusion:
In most cases Re-doing the scope fixes the problem,
so use your creativity to fix problems, also don't forget to make a backup before any modification, Have Fun!

If you have troubles with understanding me or anything else,
just say that, that'll help me to improve the quality of those tutorials
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

* SHOUTOUTS TO SHOUTOUTS

Refresh History
  • NOT for Game/Mod SUPPORT!
  • alvaol62: Just sent you a PM.
    October 14, 2017, 03:24:19 PM
  • minmi96: Guy's I really need help fixing the world models on my MP7 Skin Pack. I've tried doing it in MS3D but I can't figure out how to do it.
    October 14, 2017, 08:23:22 AM
  • TheZec: I'm stoked for the mapadd tools +Ep1/2 support.
    October 10, 2017, 08:01:32 AM
  • Smitty: I can't wait for HL1 support tbh
    October 09, 2017, 11:14:43 AM
  • minmi96: Man I cant wait for SMOD13, it's just what the Community needs.
    October 09, 2017, 10:42:29 AM
  • rozh001: I wonder if someone will make a tactical version of smod 13, that would really make it perfect
    October 09, 2017, 08:23:00 AM
  • martin.kosecky5: RIP George. You will be remembered.
    October 08, 2017, 11:34:29 AM
  • Smitty: I was aware he died, but I thought he did years ago.
    October 08, 2017, 08:34:00 AM
  • Chr0n0Tr!gg3r: He was a nice guy.
    October 08, 2017, 05:32:32 AM
  • Chr0n0Tr!gg3r: Yeah, was pretty bummed.
    October 08, 2017, 05:32:21 AM
  • minmi96: Was anyone aware that George Romero died 3 months ago?
    October 08, 2017, 12:33:12 AM
  • martin.kosecky5: sounds like you either forgot to copy the VTX file together with other files of your model or you screwed up compiling of the model
    September 30, 2017, 08:49:04 AM
  • alvaol62: Guys, I need some help I've added some custom NPC models to SMOD, but when I spawn them I get an "Error vertex file not found" in the console, and the models are invisible. I haven't worked with SMOD in a while so I'm not sure how to solve this.
    September 28, 2017, 09:08:25 PM
  • Smitty: So those CSO weapons, they're giving me ideas for videos, stay tuned
    September 25, 2017, 08:02:48 AM
  • Gnar: yes, butts.
    September 23, 2017, 02:12:26 PM
  • Smitty: butts?
    September 19, 2017, 05:50:58 AM
  • Gnar: booty
    September 19, 2017, 04:15:37 AM
  • Smitty: heak
    September 19, 2017, 03:42:13 AM
  • Chr0n0Tr!gg3r: bot heak
    September 18, 2017, 09:38:44 AM
  • Smitty: "Enjoy reading an article itemizing particularly suitable for the consolation prize." How do we even get bots?
    September 14, 2017, 02:54:13 AM

* TEAMSPEAK SERVER