Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Bitl

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
« on: February 01, 2015, 11:22:01 PM »
Here are some instructions for installing FIREFIGHT RELOADED. First of all, before we move on, I need to say that this mod DOES NOT require SMOD STANDALONE. However, here's the list of things you do need:

1. Steam.
2. An installation of Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer.

If you do not have it downloaded, the mod will either force you to install it, or you can follow these instructions:

1. Launch Steam.
2. Mouse over the "Library" button and go down the dropdown menu when you see the "tools" tab.

3. Click the "tools" tab.
4. Scroll down the tools tab until you see "Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer".
5. Install it.

Now you should be ready to play FIREFIGHT RELOADED! Here's how to install it!

1. Go to your Steam/sourcemods directory (C:/Program Files/Steam/sourcemods for Windows XP users, C:/Program Files/Steam/sourcemods for x86 bit Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11/12/9999 users, or C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/sourcemods for x64 bit Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11/12/9999 users).
2. Extract the ".rar" file, then open the folder. If there is just one folder there, move that folder from the folder you extracted to your "sourcemods" directory. If there are a bunch of files and folders then just move the folder you extracted to your "sourcemods" folder.
3. Restart Steam.
4. After restarting, the mod should appear on your Steam library.

F&Q:

Q: I got a black screen!
A: Verify the cache of your Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer installation, or re-download and reinstall the mod.

If you have any installing questions, post them here!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 11:26:12 PM by Bitl »
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

Visit my Discord here: https://discord.gg/chfVwk2

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don