Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Firefight Reloaded Pre-Beta Date Anounced  (Read 3628 times)

Offline Chr0n0Tr!gg3r

• +2% chance to make useful post
  • Chr0n0Tr!gg3r has no influence.
Firefight Reloaded Pre-Beta Date Anounced
« on: January 25, 2015, 01:30:00 AM »
Forum user Bitl just announced the newest edition in the Smod Series, Smod Firefight Reloaded. What is Firefight Reloaded? FIREFIGHT RELOADED is the sequel to SMOD: FIREFIGHT built on Source SDK 2013. This new mod aims to bring back the old-school style gameplay of older shooters like Quake, while integrating some SMOD-style gameplay themes into it.

December 9 was when the locked alpha was released to those who wanted to try the WIP project. Now  almost a month later later the pre-beta has been announced, with only half a month away I'm sure Firefight will be a huge hit with the community. I know I'll be getting it!

Stay tuned on Bsnooch to see when the mod will be released. The day it's released their will be another News Article with the download link.

Thanks for the update Bitl and here's to another Smod Classic!

DOWNLOAD THE ALPHA BUILD

FIREFIGHT RELOADED DISCUSSION
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 04:31:36 PM by BIZ »

Offline Bitl

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
Re: Firefight Reloaded Pre-Beta Date Anounced
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 02:28:18 AM »
Woot!

Also, the locked alpha was released to everyone on December 19, 2014, not on January 15, 2015, just to make that clear. I wouldn't release a pre-release version of the mod 9 days after a previous one (I'm trying to release these every other month).

Also, FIREFIGHT RELOADED was announced on September 15, 2014, not December 24, 2014.

Just some facts you need to fix here and there.

Overall, it's pretty good for your first article (despite the misinformation in it.) Also, one more thing: don't call it SMOD FIREFIGHT RELOADED. It would make people think this is an SMOD mod, when its not.

;)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 04:21:47 PM by Bitl »
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
Re: Firefight Reloaded Pre-Beta Date Anounced
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 04:46:57 PM »
thanks for posting the article chrono +rep

I'll let you fix the dates and stuff. I added some links to bitls forum at the bottom.