Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SMOD13 Source Code  (Read 179 times)

Offline FreeKill

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
SMOD13 Source Code
« on: June 07, 2018, 12:53:31 AM »
A little while ago, I ran into the lead coder of SMOD13, Rara. As some of us know, SMOD13 was discontinued without much else known about it. After talking to them for a bit, it was revealed to me that the code had been out in the open for some time, and the reason it was discontinued was due to a fatal bug on level transition. I've been given permission to link the code and build of SMOD13 onto here.

DOWNLOAD

There are models that were intended to be nothing more than placeholders, and this is incomplete both gameplay wise and coding wise.

Credits:

Rara - Head Coder and Project Lead
Msalinas - Secondary Coder
Arthurdead - Thirdendary Coder
sparrowstar - Coding Help
Joshy - Coding Consultation
Bitl - Firefight Reloaded Code
SirMasters - SMMOD Code
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 03:02:45 AM by FreeKill »

Offline Zoldat

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • Zoldat barely matters.Zoldat barely matters.
Re: SMOD13 Source Code
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 01:53:27 PM »
Thank you for releasing this. It's a shame that so far all attempts to remake Smod failed  :'( Hope someone will do something with this code for good  :)

Offline FreeKill

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
Re: SMOD13 Source Code
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 05:52:13 PM »
If anyone wants to do some digging, I'd suggest looking at the LUA system that this code uses. I was told that it has full access to the engine and allows for stuff like a masterkey shotgun as a secondary attack.