Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [RELEASE] Crysis 2 FY-71  (Read 185 times)

Offline Zoldat

• +3% chance to make useful post
  • Zoldat has no influence.
[RELEASE] Crysis 2 FY-71
« on: February 09, 2017, 09:55:35 AM »
Crysis 2 FY-71
North Corean' Kalashinkov-like assault rifle.

TiberiumSoul asked me to make this gun into Smod, and I decided not only to do this, but also have some creativity with it :)
This gun has two variants: with ironsight and with holographic attachment. These variants split into two another versions - with empty-clip reload animation and with non-empty one. And THESE variants split into ANOTHER two versions - regular and suppresed.
It's a little confusing, I know. So let me give a installation chain:
First you choose betwenn Ironsight/Holographic-->then you choose reload animation-->and then you decide, do you want both regular and suppresed versions or only one of them.
I hope you understand this thing  :D
Also I added two animations created by myself - ironsight firing animations for better convenient shooting without too much weapon walking and edited idle animation since original one is constantly walking up and down, although I didn't see the original idle animawtion working at all, but here it is.
Hope you'll enjoy this babe  ;D

Features:
-Two weapon versions;
-Two ironsight versions;
-Two reload animations;
-Has distant gunfire sound;
-Has the HUD weapon icon;
-Working world model;

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/phnq3848hcocseq/fy71_smod.rar

Credits:
The original skin is here: http://gamebanana.com/skins/135628
CRYTEK GMBH - models,textures,sounds
UncleGAY- anims
W1LLDAB3AST - sleeve model
Teh Snake - sleeve texture
NightmareMutant - boltpull sound
-------
Non-suppresed firing sound - Crytek( the sound was taken from the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guIS_N7JZmk by Tigerfield )

Screens:

Offtop: Perhaps, some people noticed that all my dropbox links to my weapons' releases don't work anymore. That's because of some "this account was disabled for generating too much traffic" crap. So I uploaded all my previous dropbox releases on mediafire. I added the working links in all my posts with non-working links. And in case if you want to easily watch the list of my smod releases and download the needed ones quickly, here's the link to folder with them: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/g6tda9tw7cpi4/Smod_guns
Sorry for any previous inconviences.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 01:04:08 PM by Zoldat »

Offline Counter-Life™

• +16% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Re: [RELEASE] Crysis 2 FY-71
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 12:56:38 PM »
That was my favorite gun in Crysis 2, alongside the Grendel. I once attempted to bring the latter one into SMOD, but never managed to properly port the model :(

Great looking gun, +rep !

Offline Zoldat

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 01:03:15 PM »
That was my favorite gun in Crysis 2, alongside the Grendel. I once attempted to bring the latter one into SMOD, but never managed to properly port the model :(

Great looking gun, +rep !

I glad you liked it  ;D Thanks ^_^

Offline Zoldat

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 01:04:56 PM »
I've just realised that I forgot to put the credits  :o Shame on me  :-\ Now they're in the post.

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 04:55:57 PM »
+rep