Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SMod Outbreak models  (Read 273 times)

Offline MaxShadow

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • MaxShadow has no influence.
SMod Outbreak models
« on: February 13, 2018, 03:04:12 AM »
Hi people. I'm working on a little mod for GarrysMod, which allows you to remove headcrabs from HL2 zombies, and also randomize their models (in the next version). I want to ask if you don't mind that I include the zombie models from SMod Outbreak in my mod. It's still possible to download SMODO and install the models separately, but it would be more convenient if these cool models were included with the download by default. Here's the link if you want to take a look:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=899197990

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
Re: SMod Outbreak models
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 07:08:26 PM »
Vet is no longer actively lurking around here sadly, but believing what is said in the credits for Outbreak
Code: [Select]
"This mod is 100% FREE, not a single penny was made through donations, advertising"
"or anything similar!  This is simply a collection of material gathered from other"
"free & publicly available websites translated into compatible versions for the"
"half-life 2 single player version of the source engine!! I take no credit, zero, NADA"
"for anything found in this mod!!!"

I think you are fair to use the models (and textures) as long as you give proper credit to ppl.

P.S.
I don't think Vet made them, but I've also failed to find anything on the internet regarding this specific zombie reskin, so who knows...
DROP DATABASE bsnooch