Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
SMOD Clients / Re: SMOD Redux - FINAL
« Last post by Rolanddeschain1 on February 09, 2019, 05:43:49 PM »
So, I recently downloaded Smod final redux 1.5. Out of the gate, no issues. Until I got to the end of the mini episode (where's my boat). Right at that area, any time I attempt to load a quicksave, the game crashes with no error message. Even when loading saves, I have to make sure it is before the area in which I find the boat, otherwise, crash but no message.

edit: When loading from the main menu, the game works fine until the loading "game data" part. That is when it crashes without error. Also, the quick load problem has persisted to the next areas. Will attempt a new game starting later on in the campaign to see if it still persists.
SMOD Clients / Re: SMOD Standalone 0.65
« Last post by Rolanddeschain1 on February 09, 2019, 04:46:09 AM »
No such luck with those maps I'm afraid. Still not sure why, but so far only the transition after the lighthouse and the transition from outside to inside Nova Prospekt have shown this issue. Everything before and after seems totally fine. Currently I'm getting by through map commands, but would still love to find a solution. (takes a bit of the fun out of it when I either have no weapons, or I use Impulse to get all of them)
SMOD & SMOD2 / Re: SMOD 2013: Brutal Half-Life 2
« Last post by ReplicantElite on February 08, 2019, 12:39:41 PM »
Hey guys this time im back with an actually friggin example of what i was talking about before http://download2263.mediafire.com/x4tpohbxkt7g/pwv1w62ivv4h7st/Example.zip
« Last post by TheZec on February 04, 2019, 09:20:00 PM »
^A while back I downloaded these older versions of HL2 maps from some forum. Try replacing the maps in question with their versions in here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/nw0pfqoa8mk9x80/maps.zip
« Last post by xdanielx52 on February 02, 2019, 09:04:39 PM »
would it be possible to implement a custom weapon movement like the one shown in this video?
or maybe something similar like MMOD,
or even a combination of both :)

Oh wow I actually like that. Will try!

cool, thanks :)

Will the NPCs take fall damage? If Gordon kicks them off the cliff, they're gonna die, aren't they?

Similar to the Kick from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (also a source game from Ubisoft)?
That would be awesome!
« Last post by Centryfuga on February 02, 2019, 03:56:16 PM »
Will the NPCs take fall damage? If Gordon kicks them off the cliff, they're gonna die, aren't they?
Other Releases / [HL2] Martin's Meaty Sounds
« Last post by martin.kosecky5 on February 02, 2019, 12:38:40 PM »

One fine day, I woke up and decided to make a small sound mod. Here it is.

I was trying to make a soundpack with beefy gun sounds that are satisfying to listen to. I did some mixing, some audio editing and this is the result.

This soundpack is available in 2 versions to satisfy both people who prefer using VPKs and people who either prefer using folders or just want to use this on a mod:
Unpacked
https://www.mediafire.com/file/75dv1cinb09oehr/unpacked_version.7z/file
VPK
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i5tycmho5e1y254/vpk_version.7z/file
« Last post by AnOldLady on February 02, 2019, 09:49:57 AM »
would it be possible to implement a custom weapon movement like the one shown in this video?

Oh wow I actually like that. Will try!
« Last post by Rolanddeschain1 on February 02, 2019, 02:26:37 AM »
Hey, I'm a new user of SMOD Standalone and this website in general. So, firstly, I love the mod. Really gets me in the mood to play half life 2 again. I am having a few problems however. The biggest one so far is that I'm having trouble in level transitions. Not all of them, but so far d2_coast_9 and d2_prison_02 have failed to load. So, I hit the loading screen and the game just quits out with no error reported. All other maps have worked fine and I do have a legit copy of Half Life 2 (as well as the other prerequisites for the mod).

Not sure if this is helpful/important to know, but I am still able to use the console to load the next map. I would just rather not have to.
Thanks again
« Last post by xdanielx52 on February 01, 2019, 07:45:27 PM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10