Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
SMOD & SMOD2 / Re: (WIP) SMOD13 - Bringing SMOD back!
« Last post by TheZec on October 17, 2017, 09:07:25 PM »
Will this have sub-mods like CSS Sci Fi and SMOD Tactical in mind or is this a complete restart for sub-mods?

I personally have been busting my brain trying to make CSSSF3 work ever since I found the standalone launcher to no avail. Tactical works but is buggy and I can never re-load my saves after I close the game. So I'm wondering if there's a future for these in SMOD13. If there isn't i'd like to know why and what you guys think about the longevity of future sub-mods, as well as any advice you can give for the crippling depression I feel when I remember my flawless working copy of CSS Sci Fi 3 that died when I had to format my hard drive...

Check this thread:
http://bsnooch.com/forums/index.php?topic=1458.0
« Last post by minmi96 on October 17, 2017, 12:52:25 PM »
I'm pretty sure they said they plan to make this backwards compatible with older SMOD's.
« Last post by LtSprinkulz on October 17, 2017, 10:21:24 AM »
Will this have sub-mods like CSS Sci Fi and SMOD Tactical in mind or is this a complete restart for sub-mods?

I personally have been busting my brain trying to make CSSSF3 work ever since I found the standalone launcher to no avail. Tactical works but is buggy and I can never re-load my saves after I close the game. So I'm wondering if there's a future for these in SMOD13. If there isn't i'd like to know why and what you guys think about the longevity of future sub-mods, as well as any advice you can give for the crippling depression I feel when I remember my flawless working copy of CSS Sci Fi 3 that died when I had to format my hard drive...
Weapon Releases / Re: [REPLACEMENT] Kimono's USP Compact
« Last post by TheZec on October 16, 2017, 04:28:54 AM »
^Using the method I told you I was able to successfully add the sawed off shotgun by Onemanshow into SMODReduxv5, SMOD40a, and Redux: FINAL.
Weapon Releases / Re: [REPLACEMENT] Re-newed Alyxgun on ManTuna animations
« Last post by SkotMikel on October 15, 2017, 11:58:33 AM »
Does anyone have a mirror to this? Link's been dead for a couple of years now.
Weapon Releases / Re: [REPLACEMENT] Kimono's USP Compact
« Last post by SkotMikel on October 15, 2017, 11:53:55 AM »
I tried to install this on my SMOD Redux Final Version but it won't work. I'm guessing it has something to do with the messed up format of the sound scripts. Any ideas how to fix this?
Go to your game_sounds_manifest.txt file. Look for the weapon sounds line and paste this underneath:

"precache_file"      "scripts/game_sounds_weapon_pistol.txt"

That should load up the pistol sounds.

The problem is that I'm using SMOD Standalone and consequently, SMOD Redux Version 1.3 so there's no need for a game_sounds_manifest.txt file (I think)
Skin Releases / Re: [SMOD] HL1 Gibs
« Last post by TheZec on October 15, 2017, 06:50:09 AM »
Thanks for this!
Skin Releases / Re: [SMOD] HL1 Gibs
« Last post by Smitty on October 14, 2017, 08:43:51 AM »
This is wonderful.
Skin Releases / [SMOD] HL1 Gibs
« Last post by AnOldLady on October 14, 2017, 07:40:35 AM »
Bringing back the classic gibs from the classic SMOD. I merely ported HL1 Source gibs over to SMOD.

Download link:
https://gamebanana.com/skins/157894
Weapon Releases / Re: [CUSTOM] CSO's Duck Foot Gun
« Last post by Zoldat on October 12, 2017, 08:36:32 AM »
Smitty made awesome video of this gun in action. Watch it  :D:

Also he made funny and cool title image which I inserted into the topic message. Nice job, Smitty  ;D :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10