Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

* CLIENTS SECTION RULES

This section is for CLIENTS (Full SMOD Releases) ONLY.
You may create a new topic in this area to release your SMOD Mod. If you post anything off-topic here you will be temp-banned. This is so you don't hassle the moderators too much, they are volunteers.

If you need help with a mod, post a reply in its thread. Do not start a new topic for help here!

Please use good taste when releasing your mod. Adding 30 custom weapons from the release archive into SMOD Redux and then releasing as your own mod will be frowned upon.  :(

Author Topic: SMOD: Realism Beta Release Topic  (Read 36770 times)

Offline Ghost-Eliter212

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Ghost-Eliter212 has no influence.
Re: SMOD: Realism Beta Release Topic
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2014, 04:50:45 PM »
Oh, and if you're using this - don't use my update. it makes the game impossibly hard.
Could you upload one for medium or easy?? Cuz i whants the other filles with it.. Thanks
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:51:39 PM by Pepsifan04 »

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2014, 04:56:35 PM »

Oh, and if you're using this - don't use my update. it makes the game impossibly hard.
Could you upload one for medium or easy?? Cuz i whants the other filles with it.. Thanks
[/quote]

No. That would take too much time. And I think I'm done making updates for SMOD: Realism, I'm busy doing other sorts of stuff. Sorry.

Offline Ghost-Eliter212

• Ghost-Eliter212 has no influence.
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »

No. That would take too much time. And I think I'm done making updates for SMOD: Realism, I'm busy doing other sorts of stuff. Sorry.
Well thanks for the fast reply!:D i could just gett use to it^^
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 08:49:47 PM by Pepsifan04 »

Offline Counter-Life™

• +16% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2014, 06:47:44 PM »
Ehmm i have a bugg or something i need help with, well when im playing and i am comming to some checkpoint's or where it stands "Loading" My game chrases too desktop and iwe been looking everywhere too find a sulution and i did'n find anything that worked.. This does not happend all the time just on some particular. It chrases too desktop with a message where it stand that "hl2'exe stop working" I did'n whant to reinstall the mod cuz it did take 6 hours to extract the filles... Please Help Me! Do Reply! And Sorry For My bad English!
Use Pepsi's SMOD Standalone, it its LAA by itself and will remove 99% of all crashes.
But where do i gett hes one??

http://bsnooch.com/forums/index.php?topic=1360.0

Offline Dimebag Darrell

• Dimebag Darrell has no influence.
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2014, 10:21:59 PM »
I downloaded every file and started up my SMOD Realism.The background was purple checkered but slightly transparent.I had the same problem in game.Except this time it was much better.But everytime when I get hurt the screen goes purplecheckered even more.The knifing is also very weird.Im still holding my weapon when I knife.So it shows me holding a  gun and a third arm pops out of no where holding a shankerdoodle. Im guessing Ive installed everything wrong.

Offline Counter-Life™

• +16% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2014, 08:16:06 AM »
I downloaded every file and started up my SMOD Realism.The background was purple checkered but slightly transparent.I had the same problem in game.Except this time it was much better.But everytime when I get hurt the screen goes purplecheckered even more.The knifing is also very weird.Im still holding my weapon when I knife.So it shows me holding a  gun and a third arm pops out of no where holding a shankerdoodle. Im guessing Ive installed everything wrong.
Are you using it with SMOD Standalone?

Offline No1Gamer

• No1Gamer has no influence.
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2014, 10:51:27 PM »
hmm i can play the canal maps. they dont even show up in the console. any ideas?

(gameinfo is changed accordingly to standalone)

Offline ThatOneEngie

• ThatOneEngie has no influence.
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2014, 01:46:39 AM »
I have the same problem as this guy, only the chapter selects will work, but saves in the level will not. addcontents and everything are correct according to standalone. Any help?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 01:53:14 AM by ThatOneEngie »