Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

* CLIENTS SECTION RULES

This section is for CLIENTS (Full SMOD Releases) ONLY.
You may create a new topic in this area to release your SMOD Mod. If you post anything off-topic here you will be temp-banned. This is so you don't hassle the moderators too much, they are volunteers.

If you need help with a mod, post a reply in its thread. Do not start a new topic for help here!

Please use good taste when releasing your mod. Adding 30 custom weapons from the release archive into SMOD Redux and then releasing as your own mod will be frowned upon.  :(

Author Topic: SMOD Standalone 0.65  (Read 183227 times)

Offline minmi96

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
Re: SMOD Standalone 0.65
« Reply #465 on: September 22, 2015, 12:18:15 PM »
Do you think you can make a SMOD2 Standalone?

Let's Get Some Pussy Tonight.

Offline jorge123esp

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • jorge123esp has no influence.
« Reply #466 on: October 12, 2015, 04:41:01 PM »
Hi guys. I have a problem with Smod Standalone 

When I choose a mod (for example, SMOD40aq), it instantly close. I don't know why. I have installed HL2 and SDK Base 2006.

This is a video with my problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GG6JOf-QMI&feature=youtu.be

I hope someone can fix this  :-\

Offline Hugobear

• Hugobear has no influence.
« Reply #467 on: November 25, 2015, 01:49:38 AM »
my main issue is the "dll" launcher f***off gig when attempting to use the mod launcher, this occurs in all instances, when attempting to launch SMOD40aq, SMODRedux_Final and even the little hl2 application within the files.

I already have both the Standalone and redux installed accordingly.

HL2 is installed and has been played once

HL2 Lost Coast is installed and has not been played

HL2 Deathmatch is installed and has not been played

Source SDK 2006 is installed and has been played as much as the stress test can be played.

What am I possibly missing here?

Is this additional bit required: http://www.moddb.com/mods/smod/downloads/smod-redux-10v2-steam-fix ?

« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 09:59:35 PM by Pepsifan04 »

Offline Pepsifan04

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
« Reply #468 on: November 25, 2015, 07:52:10 PM »
Is this additional bit required: http://www.moddb.com/mods/smod/downloads/smod-redux-10v2-steam-fix ?
No, it's not required.
From what I can see you're mising a platform folder. I'm gonna have a blind guess here, but I'm assuming that there are ONLY 3 files inside your bin folder, amrite?

Run the installer once more from sourcemods directory with admin rights, it should help
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline SlayaKD

• SlayaKD has no influence.
« Reply #469 on: January 11, 2016, 03:52:39 PM »
This seems cool
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 03:55:47 PM by SlayaKD »

Offline SlayaKD

• SlayaKD has no influence.
« Reply #470 on: January 11, 2016, 03:55:12 PM »
It says "Tier0.dll" is missing idk how to fix please help!  :-\

Offline Pepsifan04

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
« Reply #471 on: January 11, 2016, 07:31:14 PM »
same as above :D
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline AGRUS

• AGRUS has no influence.
« Reply #472 on: January 31, 2016, 01:04:14 PM »
error
so im new to all this and kind of confused on how to fix this error ( extra app id set to 320, but no steam app id) help would be appriciated.

Offline kingd3001

• kingd3001 has no influence.
« Reply #473 on: February 03, 2016, 09:33:19 PM »
When I play the game and my character dies in any were in water hazard and I try to load a saved game the game crash's gives me "hl2.exe has stopped working" any help please this is smod tactical project life

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #474 on: February 03, 2016, 10:09:42 PM »
When I play the game and my character dies in any were in water hazard and I try to load a saved game the game crash's gives me "hl2.exe has stopped working" any help please this is smod tactical project life
This is a common bug. Some people tried to find a way to fix it, but no one succeeded.

Offline kingd3001

« Reply #475 on: February 03, 2016, 10:22:52 PM »
Thanks for the quick reply I have smod tactical version 1.0 and I do not have the "hl2.exe stopped working" error

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #476 on: February 04, 2016, 07:00:33 AM »
There's also the possibility you ran into a savegame corruption issue that Standalone has that I described earlier in this thread: 

So I think there's a save game corruption issue with SMOD Standalone.

In certain maps in the HL2 campaign (d1_canals_08 especially), any saves made in that map will crash the game when attempting to load them. This issue tends to happen when playing through several maps until reaching the offending one rather than just loading the map in console.

Strangely, loading a save from a earlier map and then making saves on the one where this issue happened seems to work fine. I've found no other ways to fix this issue. I suspect it has something to do with the EP2 .exe used in standalone, but can't confirm.

There's no way to fix it, as far as I know. Maybe Pepsifan can find out the actual cause of this issue.

Offline kingd3001

« Reply #477 on: February 12, 2016, 10:30:01 AM »
So that pretty much sucks ok onemanshow were you one of the original creators of smoll tactical or you tried to fix it thst is

Offline Noobplayer151

• Noobplayer151 has no influence.
« Reply #478 on: February 13, 2016, 09:52:56 PM »
When i get to the end of the water hazard chapter it crashes.Is there a fix?

BTW im new to bsnooch

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #479 on: February 14, 2016, 09:30:30 AM »
When i get to the end of the water hazard chapter it crashes.Is there a fix?

BTW im new to bsnooch
Welcome to BSNOOCH.

Does it crash during the chopper fight or when the level changes to Black Mesa East?