Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: fy71  (Read 1448 times)

Offline sfb

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • sfb has no influence.
fy71
« on: September 09, 2014, 02:48:09 AM »
Greetings,

First up I just want to thank you for all the hard work you've put into Crylife and smod stand alone. I've had a heavily modded smod tactical sitting there on my hd gathering dust for a while now and it's only because of your dedication i can get back to playing and modding it again.

I've got everything running really well, old maps, previous weapons and so fourth but can't figure out how to remove your crysis suit from the fy71.
I really like using my sleeve and glove setup i've had for a while now but i absolutely love your  fy71 from crylife. However there's some part of the suit that still remains. Anyway i've tried messing around with it in blender but unfortunately lack the skills to figure it out. So is there an easy way to remove it or is it part of the model?..

And of course it's only for my personal use, i think i'm just getting a bit picky in my old age...

Cheers mate.
sfb

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
Re: fy71
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 12:46:23 PM »
Hey there mate  ;)

On topic, I don't really know if pepsifan rerigged the hands or something, but if he didn't all you would have to do is remove the metal steel plate things and you should be good, however, like I said I'm not really sure, if it's on a custom hand rig then the procedure to change the hands is haaaaaaaard.

Offline sfb

• sfb has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 02:23:26 AM »
Thanks for the reply mate.

I suspect it is the latter unfortunately, and yeah it is hard to do.

I might have another play around with it but it's not a game breaker by any means...

cheers
sfb

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 10:22:27 PM »
I can re-make some weapons (including hand model) if you want, but be aware that this takes time.
:)

After all 1.5.9 is being remastered and 2.0 is in active development I can remake this later to a addon pack for 1.5.9remaster/redux...
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline sfb

• sfb has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 01:21:36 PM »
Sounds great mate... but seriously don't go out of your way just for picky old me. I just thought their might be an easy fix or something simple i'd missed.

Anyway I look forward to the next installments and thanks again for your hard work.

cheers
sfb