Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

* CLIENTS SECTION RULES

This section is for CLIENTS (Full SMOD Releases) ONLY.
You may create a new topic in this area to release your SMOD Mod. If you post anything off-topic here you will be temp-banned. This is so you don't hassle the moderators too much, they are volunteers.

If you need help with a mod, post a reply in its thread. Do not start a new topic for help here!

Please use good taste when releasing your mod. Adding 30 custom weapons from the release archive into SMOD Redux and then releasing as your own mod will be frowned upon.  :(

Author Topic: [BUG]Smod Standalone  (Read 1602 times)

Offline Pee_Wee

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Pee_Wee has no influence.
[BUG]Smod Standalone
« on: February 27, 2015, 02:24:16 AM »
Hey, I know you guys are the devs of Crylife, and first of all, I love your mods, I am really exited for Project 404, But i seem to be having a problem with the installer for Smod Standalone, after the installation is almost complete, When its on the stage "Executing Commands" I get an error called "vpk_fixed.exe - System Error"
It says "The program can't start because tier0.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" i don't know what this means, or what tier0.dll means, If i keep clicking cancel, it just opens the command prompt and just goes away, If i try to launch a mod, It would give me an " Unhandeled Exception" and it wont open, Please answer.
Thank you
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 06:41:17 PM by Pepsifan04 »

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
Re: [BUG]Smod Standalone
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 06:47:10 PM »
Check if the Source SDK 2006 Base is installed and make sure you run it at least once.
Also make sure you've put standalone install inside sourcemods folder.
DROP DATABASE bsnooch