Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Underhell Chapter 1 Released  (Read 3758 times)

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
Underhell Chapter 1 Released
« on: September 01, 2013, 05:07:19 PM »
Forum user Mxthe has released the first chapter of his new mod Underhell. This is a remake of his 2011 SMOD mod.

DOWNLOAD THE MOD HERE!
TORRENT DOWNLOAD HERE

Underhell ModDB page

Offline Fidchell

• +4% chance to make useful post
  • Fidchell has no influence.
Re: Underhell Chapter 1 Released
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 05:38:54 PM »
It's excellent so far. Lots more things to do and consider in the game. The ability to pick up items individually is nice - something I've always liked, especially in the Metro games. The gore is well done also, and there are a whole bunch of other nice little additions and details.

Offline IronCore

• +3% chance to make useful post
  • IronCore has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 11:58:11 AM »
I'm so excited to play wish I had a super mega fast internet!
I'm so in-love to SMOD...PERIOD!

Offline The Carrousel

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • The Carrousel has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 06:30:42 AM »
Finished it a while ago. Absolutely amazing. My favorite part is the last level. It reminds me of F.E.A.R. so much. And that is one of my favorite games. I especially love that freaky monster you see from time to time.
But I have a question. Can anyone tell me the console command for the silencer? I've been trying to spawn it with the console, but no luck so far.

Offline sirmasters

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • sirmasters barely matters.sirmasters barely matters.
    • My Twitter (My Forums are inactive at the moment)
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 04:24:24 PM »
Finished it a while ago. Absolutely amazing. My favorite part is the last level. It reminds me of F.E.A.R. so much. And that is one of my favorite games. I especially love that freaky monster you see from time to time.
But I have a question. Can anyone tell me the console command for the silencer? I've been trying to spawn it with the console, but no luck so far.

Go ask on the Underhell forums. I bet the devs will answer your questions about Underhell as that mod has it's own code (And it's no longer running on SMOD as a result).
._. I love coffee.

Offline The Carrousel

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • The Carrousel has no influence.
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 07:10:24 PM »

Go ask on the Underhell forums. I bet the devs will answer your questions about Underhell as that mod has it's own code (And it's no longer running on SMOD as a result).

I already did. No one answered me. Why do you think I'm asking here?

Offline sirmasters

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • sirmasters barely matters.sirmasters barely matters.
    • My Twitter (My Forums are inactive at the moment)
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »

I already did. No one answered me. Why do you think I'm asking here?

Hmm, in that case, try typing "ent_fire !player" (BUT DON'T enter it) and look through all the inputs for the player. I'm not sure if they included a console command to spawn it, but it may be a input (Or an entity that handles the inventory) you can fire off.
._. I love coffee.