Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

* CLIENTS SECTION RULES

This section is for CLIENTS (Full SMOD Releases) ONLY.
You may create a new topic in this area to release your SMOD Mod. If you post anything off-topic here you will be temp-banned. This is so you don't hassle the moderators too much, they are volunteers.

If you need help with a mod, post a reply in its thread. Do not start a new topic for help here!

Please use good taste when releasing your mod. Adding 30 custom weapons from the release archive into SMOD Redux and then releasing as your own mod will be frowned upon.  :(

Author Topic: SMOD Redux - Legacy Versions (5, 6, 7, 8)  (Read 5687 times)

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
SMOD Redux - Legacy Versions (5, 6, 7, 8)
« on: September 03, 2013, 09:33:21 PM »

SMOD Redux is a fan-made expansion to the Half-Life 2 modification "SMOD" Made by "The SMOD Author". New weapons, models, mapadd stuff etc.

These are all pre-patched and fixed up to work with the latest engine updates and SteamPipe. I also dug into my backups for older versions of Redux, so not only you get a fixed version of Version 8 and the addon pack, but 7, 6, and 5 as well. I renamed their folders so they won't replace each other when you install them.

NOTES AND ISSUES:

- These have been compressed with 7zip. You'll need WinRAR or 7zip to open the archives.
- In Versions 7 and 8, I had to remove The Lost Coast as it seems the SteamPipe version is no longer compatible with SMOD.
- The HL2:DM maps in Versions 7 and 8 might need their nodegraphs rebuilt when you load them up. Random spawns won't work until you reload the map.
- I will not offer any tech support unless Steam breaks them again. I won't be fixing any bugs and issues that were left over from these releases.
- Version 5 is horrible. Please don't play it.

DOWNLOADS

VERSION 8
MEGA

VERSION 8 ADDON PACK
MEGA

VERSION 7
MEGA

VERSION 6
MEGA

VERSION 5
MEGA
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:03:57 AM by Onemanshow »

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
Re: SMOD Redux - Legacy Versions (5, 6, 7, 8)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 11:00:44 PM »
there ya go ;)

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 12:06:47 PM »
Thanks for this! I always loved redux 6, time for some nostaligic feelings!

Offline Manfrred

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Manfrred has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 01:54:52 PM »
All download links are dead  :(

Offline Bitl

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 06:18:16 PM »
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

Visit my Discord here: https://discord.gg/chfVwk2

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 02:05:09 AM »
BIZ's links seem to have expired from lack of activity. The MEGA links should still work fine (just tested them, they had some downtime earlier).

Offline OmniT00

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • OmniT00 has no influence.
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 03:26:59 AM »
I have always wondered how different the older versions are, or how they were like when they WEREN'T broken

Now I know

Thank you.
^ Someone who is royally awful.