Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: TeamSpeak server- up and running  (Read 2647 times)

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
TeamSpeak server- up and running
« on: February 11, 2015, 02:37:30 PM »
Ok, so the server is up, here's a few thing I'd like for you guys to know:

It's TeamSpeak 3 (not 2) download http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
From now on server will be up 24/7 (unless there's going to be power outage - there's nothing I can do about that)

I'm gonna keep it running for a 1 month or 2, if it's gonna take off and ppl will be using it: i'll continue hosting it, if not: I'm gonna keep it for myself or live streams ( if the quality gonna be better then over skype)

There's a total of 15 slots (i can push it up to 20 but you'll get lags and bad quality)
There's 5 reserved slots for admins and mods, not really used right now but it might be usefull in the future

If there's going to be a need for more slots; I can do that just bear in mind that it takes time for me since I'll need to contact my ISP to up my upload and download speeds

The current Channel/Sub-channel structure is just a preview and is a subject to change - suggestions appreciated

Server goes trough proxy -  the server is in my private place but to avoid some trouble and other nasty stuff (security issues) I'm using proxy, local one of course,
so if anyone will have problem with joining, or quality is going to be shit, tell me about it, I'm gonna try to fix it as quickly as plausible.

Server Adress:

Code: [Select]
t9.gametris.com:8767As of 09-11-2015 the server password is: melikegames and please use your Bsnooch name- or at least something close to it

I'll try to be online for some time so if anyone wants to test, or talk about it feel free to
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 09:32:40 PM by Pepsifan04 »
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
Re: TeamSpeak server- up and running
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 01:59:13 AM »
Thank you good sir. lets hope people get some use out of this.

Offline Chr0n0Tr!gg3r

• +2% chance to make useful post
  • Chr0n0Tr!gg3r has no influence.
Re: TeamSpeak server- up and running
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 04:57:41 AM »
I'm hopin on tonight, hope to see you guys on