Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [FIXED] Strange occurance with broken view models  (Read 342 times)

Offline AlexThePipe

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • AlexThePipe has no influence.
[FIXED] Strange occurance with broken view models
« on: December 29, 2016, 11:06:57 PM »
While attempting to convert a view model I found from a mod that I believe runs on Source 2007, I found an odd glitch with the view models. It looks seems like my view model somehow makes all the weapons turn invisible. I have only tweaked it up a bit and and I do think I have complied the weapon correctly to run on source 2006 If anyone can please explain to me what is going on here, I would like to know.

UPDATE
I figured out what has happened. This is what happens when you leave Lagscale at "0.0"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 11:31:12 PM by AlexThePipe »

Offline Monkatraz

• +4% chance to make useful post
  • Monkatraz has no influence.
Re: [FIXED] Strange occurance with broken view models
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 02:55:08 PM »
It may be rotated 90 degrees, and you just can't see it. Have you tried playing with the FOV so that you may see something that is out of frame?

Never mind, scratch that. I watched the video more closely. That is really weird. Try recompiling a few times with different settings is all I can say.
MLG

Offline AlexThePipe

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • AlexThePipe has no influence.
Re: [FIXED] Strange occurance with broken view models
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 10:54:29 PM »
I have already fixed the problem by now ;D. It turns out that this is what happens when you put Lagscale at "0.0". Next time I will just delete it if I don't need it. Thanks for your concern though.