Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [outdated]Bug Reports Here!!!  (Read 6790 times)

Offline Fillfree

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Fillfree has no influence.
Re: Bug Reports Here!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 09:07:28 AM »
Texture I get form v98b. But I have problem with grab a medium stuff (by hand grab and gravity gun grab)

Offline veteran_gamer

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • veteran_gamer barely matters.veteran_gamer barely matters.
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 12:36:23 PM »
haha, the leg is purple cause it wasn't suppose to be used...being the extreme monk in his first year(s) of training  (crack-tales...fancy tales of crack at the campfire),  i saw fit to remove -everything- that wasnt used for a lighter installation/precache/misc loads, i think i even went as far as to edit the manifests, or excluding default weapons with brute force in smod_override.txt, ah i'd have to look at it to be sure

if it really means that much to you, i can upload the magic foot which will use the player skin

bah who am i kidding, im just stalling by asking "do you want it?" so i can be lazy
ill upload it..uh...sometime real soon

Offline Fillfree

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2011, 01:40:05 PM »
O.....K...... =_="

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2011, 02:14:42 PM »
haha, the leg is purple cause it wasn't suppose to be used...being the extreme monk in his first year(s) of training  (crack-tales...fancy tales of crack at the campfire),  i saw fit to remove -everything- that wasnt used for a lighter installation/precache/misc loads, i think i even went as far as to edit the manifests, or excluding default weapons with brute force in smod_override.txt, ah i'd have to look at it to be sure

if it really means that much to you, i can upload the magic foot which will use the player skin

bah who am i kidding, im just stalling by asking "do you want it?" so i can be lazy
ill upload it..uh...sometime real soon

already been uploaded - http://www.bsnooch.com/games/SMOD/outbreak/kick_patch.98b.rar

Just take the model from this patch.

Offline Fillfree

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2011, 05:14:20 PM »
I take it already but my huge problem is I can't use gravity gun grab anything like brick and barrel (hand grab too)