Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [FINALLY RELEASED] Black Ops/WaW like Zombie Mode - Beta  (Read 2945 times)

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
[FINALLY RELEASED] Black Ops/WaW like Zombie Mode - Beta
« on: November 07, 2012, 02:05:15 PM »
Hello BSNOOCH, its me Counter-Life again, and I finally released my BO like Zombie mode!

Install Guide:
1.Extract the files.
2.Go to the scripts folder and copy the content of the both .txt files to the related scripts in your SMOD folder.
3.Copy/cut the stuff and paste it inside your SMOD mainfolder

How to start the Zombie mode:
1.Open the console and write "exec codzombie_*difficulty*(You should start with normal).
2.Write into the Console: map zombie_baustelle.
3.Wait until the game loaded up the map.
4.*optional*: Write into the console: buildcubemaps(This makes the map get better reflections, due the size of the map it gives u an error "couldnt load bsppack.dll" which is no problem, just restart the game and load the Mode and then the map again, the map will have fixed reflections then).

NOTES: -This map is made for SMOD40a! I tested it in SMOD Redux 8 and the only problem were some ammo types of the guns (like the AK-47)
-The Gamemode is still WIP, please excuse possible bugs and please write a message to me or into this topic what bug it is. I will update the mode in future and will release more maps for it.
-You can max. carry 2 weapons(3 with Mule Kick), at the beginning of the map you have the crowbar and a pistol, make sure when u buy a new weapon that you throw the crowbar away to pick it up
-The numbers showing the credits are a bit bugged(sometimes dosent show some numbers) but it isn't game breaking.

Credits:
Money System: http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/HalfLife_2_SP_Purchases_Map;40088
Zombie models: Stolen from SMOD: Outbreak, forgive me Veteran_Gamer :P
Original Map: dm_rebar/ http://gamebanana.com/hl2dm/maps/16983
Zombie mode: Me

Video: SMOD - Black Ops like Zombie Mode Release Video

And finally the Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8nmlj9qonmrf03i

Have Fun!!!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 06:53:00 AM by Counter-Life™ »

Offline chrisc44890

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • chrisc44890 has no influence.
Re: [FINALLY RELEASED] Black Ops like Zombie Mode - Beta
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 10:32:50 PM »
Love this idea, havent tried this yet because my SMOD is having major problems with custom maps/weapons (the custom ones it comes with already work fine but when i download them and add them to the folder there is no difference)

Offline chrisc44890

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • chrisc44890 has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 11:26:15 PM »
downloaded it, followed the steps and everything went fine but when i joined it said A.I. disabled and using the console command didnt re-enable them, any solution?
Edit: also the exec doesnt revert, i even exited the game and when i started a new map it was still on the zombie mode
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 11:44:52 PM by chrisc44890 »

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 10:46:11 AM »
downloaded it, followed the steps and everything went fine but when i joined it said A.I. disabled and using the console command didnt re-enable them, any solution?
Edit: also the exec doesnt revert, i even exited the game and when i started a new map it was still on the zombie mode

To fix that, make your config.cfg is read only in the properties, so it wont change your settings permanently. And I dont know the AI disabled problem, and the testers didnt had that problem either.