Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: i have a problem  (Read 1873 times)

Offline nayster13

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • nayster13 has no influence.
i have a problem
« on: August 12, 2013, 02:54:59 PM »
hi there smod community i hope you can help me with this problem i have  the problem is that i play smod outbreak and the skybox texture is missing in highway 17  in pink and black  if you could help me fix it  i would be really gratefull please i would fix it myself but i dont know how the source engine works
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:44:32 PM by nayster13 »
ṆḀẏṠṮḕṙ13

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Re: i have a problem
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 05:05:57 PM »
You have to download the fixed version of SMOD40, copy the maps from there into the SMOD Outbreak maps folder, that should fix it.

Offline nayster13

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 05:48:37 PM »
You have to download the fixed version of SMOD40, copy the maps from there into the SMOD Outbreak maps folder, that should fix it.
thank you
ṆḀẏṠṮḕṙ13

Offline nayster13

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 05:56:34 PM »
i have 2 more question how come the bullet time and kick say disabled by default and how come there is no ironsights ?
ṆḀẏṠṮḕṙ13

Offline chrisc44890

• chrisc44890 has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 06:02:32 PM »
If you go to the outbreak forum on here I believe there are downloads to add kick bullet time and a weapon zoom that should be able to be modified to become ironsights.

Offline nayster13

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 06:27:35 PM »
If you go to the outbreak forum on here I believe there are downloads to add kick bullet time and a weapon zoom that should be able to be modified to become ironsights.
thank you
ṆḀẏṠṮḕṙ13

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 09:35:01 PM »
moved to outbreak forum

Offline veteran_gamer

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • veteran_gamer barely matters.veteran_gamer barely matters.
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 11:56:45 PM »
Hello friend.

I included the following original HL2 bsp map files for the last release of OUTBREAK
d2_coast_01, 03, 04, 05, 07 & 09, as well as several others for the other chapters.

I just ran the stock installation for the last release & had no issues with the skyboxes in the Coast chapters.  I am still using the GCF files from several months back so this could be due to the last big update that seems to mess a few things up, I have not been affected so far possibly cause none of my files updated or switched to the new format they apparently now use .

Perhaps removing the coast maps in your case may solve the skybox issue, but it might mess some other things up, or it probably will mess things up...as I had originally included them to resolve certain issues.

Wish I was more help to ya