Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

* CLIENTS SECTION RULES

This section is for CLIENTS (Full SMOD Releases) ONLY.
You may create a new topic in this area to release your SMOD Mod. If you post anything off-topic here you will be temp-banned. This is so you don't hassle the moderators too much, they are volunteers.

If you need help with a mod, post a reply in its thread. Do not start a new topic for help here!

Please use good taste when releasing your mod. Adding 30 custom weapons from the release archive into SMOD Redux and then releasing as your own mod will be frowned upon.  :(

Author Topic: SMOD: Realism Beta Release Topic  (Read 39077 times)

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
Re: SMOD: Realism Beta Release Topic
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2013, 06:02:30 PM »
I'm getting stuck on 34.4% on the torrent any way to get that fixed? I've tried updating the tracker, redownloading the torrent file, and restarting my computer completely I've never had this problem before

Well, that probably means the only seeders are not seeding.
You better think downloading this from MediaFire. I did that.

Offline chrisc44890

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • chrisc44890 has no influence.
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2013, 08:49:01 PM »
I was hoping to not have to do that I hate downloading in parts ._. oh well this seems worth it

Offline WaterHazard

• WaterHazard has no influence.
« Reply #92 on: November 25, 2013, 10:24:31 PM »
Fantastic mod! It's pretty balanced (Pretty hard too i must say, but insanely cool) and i didn't experience any kind of crashes or game-breaking bugs. Congrats XD

Anyway: any chance of replacing the MP7 model (with something like this http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/112970) or the G36c with a FAMAS?:

Offline Comrade

• Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2013, 05:57:20 AM »
Fantastic mod! It's pretty balanced (Pretty hard too i must say, but insanely cool) and i didn't experience any kind of crashes or game-breaking bugs. Congrats XD

Anyway: any chance of replacing the MP7 model (with something like this http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/112970) or the G36c with a FAMAS?:
The MP7 will be replaced with the skin you specified, and the G36C will stay as a G36C. Just more cool-looking.

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2013, 04:06:13 PM »

Glad to hear you like it. And good to know you haven't experienced any bugs.
As for the weapons, I can't tell if I ever will work again on the mod. It started as a hobby for me and when people started to ask for it I decided to release it some day. However, in all these years I've lost motivation to work further on it, so I most likely won't release stuff like weapon replacements. But the community can feel free to release custom stuff (like Antivirus with his patches).

Offline hazard777

• Jaws of Infinity
  • hazard777 has no influence.
« Reply #95 on: November 27, 2013, 05:30:12 PM »
why not this mp7, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z73N5Z2RU8
it's a little nicer in my opinion

I can't tell if I ever will work again on the mod.
Is it safe to say you've deleted/will not release any of the old folder then?
Anyway I hope you're proud of this work, you should be!

Offline Comrade

« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2013, 06:10:59 PM »
its a little nicer in my opinion

I'll try to avoid models/textures that are ported from games other than what Valve has published.
Which means that I can't use that, no matter how nice it is.

EDIT: Fixed it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:08:33 PM by Antivirus_404 »

Offline Monkatraz

• +4% chance to make useful post
  • Monkatraz has no influence.
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2013, 06:22:22 PM »
its a little nicer in my opinion
I'll try to avoid models/textures that are ported from games other than what Valve has published.
Which means that I can't use that, no matter how nice it is.

I fixed it.
MLG

Offline mensrea

• mensrea has no influence.
« Reply #98 on: January 13, 2014, 03:28:52 AM »
Is there a working link for the update ??

Offline Comrade

« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2014, 01:27:12 PM »
Is there a working link for the update ??

i messed up my dropbox dir, so all of the files i've previously hosted... are now gone.
don't worry about it, i'll upload the update again in a jiffy, if you want it.
PRESS ME TO DOWNLOAD SMOD: REALISM UPDATE 1

Offline mensrea

• mensrea has no influence.
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2014, 06:56:08 PM »
Thanks man !
I'll check it out when back from work.

Offline Ghost-Eliter212

• Ghost-Eliter212 has no influence.
« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2014, 03:13:23 PM »
Ehmm i have a bugg or something i need help with, well when im playing and i am comming to some checkpoint's or where it stands "Loading" My game chrases too desktop and iwe been looking everywhere too find a sulution and i did'n find anything that worked.. This does not happend all the time just on some particular. It chrases too desktop with a message where it stand that "hl2'exe stop working" I did'n whant to reinstall the mod cuz it did take 6 hours to extract the filles... Please Help Me! Do Reply! And Sorry For My bad English! 

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2014, 03:21:15 PM »
Ehmm i have a bugg or something i need help with, well when im playing and i am comming to some checkpoint's or where it stands "Loading" My game chrases too desktop and iwe been looking everywhere too find a sulution and i did'n find anything that worked.. This does not happend all the time just on some particular. It chrases too desktop with a message where it stand that "hl2'exe stop working" I did'n whant to reinstall the mod cuz it did take 6 hours to extract the filles... Please Help Me! Do Reply! And Sorry For My bad English!
Use Pepsi's SMOD Standalone, it its LAA by itself and will remove 99% of all crashes.

Offline Ghost-Eliter212

• Ghost-Eliter212 has no influence.
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2014, 04:11:55 PM »
Use Pepsi's SMOD Standalone, it its LAA by itself and will remove 99% of all crashes.
But where do i gett hes one??

Offline Comrade

« Reply #104 on: May 03, 2014, 04:12:59 PM »
But where do i gett hes one??

Oh, and if you're using this - don't use my update. it makes the game impossibly hard.