Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: So what is this?  (Read 1484 times)

Offline minmi96

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
So what is this?
« on: February 11, 2015, 03:25:27 PM »
Is this a resurrection of Project GOLDENARMS or something?

Let's Get Some Pussy Tonight.

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
Re: So what is this?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 06:33:26 PM »
Is this a resurrection of Project GOLDENARMS or something?

i'm just taking the mapadds i was making them and porting them to the SMMOD mapadd system (2013 SDK). Everything else is being worked on by other people...

and im helping with the documentation.

Offline Lurker

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Lurker has no influence.
    • Click it
Re: So what is this?
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 04:45:16 AM »
Just Registered here as I was quite satisfied with the Smod Redux (I could complain the absence of bullsquids in the campaign and frequent crashes after dying - But the one to blame is myself for cranking everything so high). However it sounds to me that this little new mod will be about putting smod in ep2 engine. I would like to ask if I can contribute to the MapAdding part of the mod because I have been doing it for years on the vanilla engine with a simple developer console. Plus using new enemies and new locations for dropship,striders, gunships and entity customization could ease the work as I have few ideas and difficulty curves.

I tried the SMMOD, but the water textures were unbearable to play with.
Plus the MapAdd scripts just kept crushing my game.

Please excuse me if I missed the objective of the mod C:

As far as experience goes, I used to betatest the Opposing Force 2 maps for the former Project leader, I'm part of a hl2 modding website (PlanetPhillip, or RunThinkShootLive as it was renamed to), so I did some betatestings on some mods for the BTC.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 04:52:10 AM by Lurker »