Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Valve Beta Content Drama  (Read 5172 times)

Offline Theuaredead`

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Theuaredead` has no influence.
Re: Valve Beta Content Drama
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2016, 03:29:46 AM »

I'm just gonna leave this here.

I don't think you quite read any of the thread, because I clearly stated that the Discord lies to get their way and to make people side with them.

This is one of the cases. PelPix sent VNN the build of Project-Beta for it to be shown on his channel, VNN gave this build to Jackanthan (Shaft/In Deep), to which he sent it to Zaxon/Trippy (Shaft), who sent it to Viper, when it got leaked.

But good job on dooming Bitl and BSNOOCH, I hope Bitl didn't want a reputation any longer or have BSNOOCH be a place where it wouldn't be raided full of cunts who want the world to spin their way.

Offline maxx.io

• maxx.io has no influence.
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2016, 03:47:00 AM »
Recently, a bunch of content from beta versions of L4D and Portal were released, along with content from L4D Zero because VNN decided it would be a good idea to trade Portal Beta content to someone who had L4D Beta content. However, the guy who had the L4D Beta content leaked the archive containing the content onto Facepunch, without any permission from the original creators or Valve themselves.

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1523850

Because of this happening, it is rumored that Valve will no longer allow the L4D Zero or Portal Project-Beta mods to be released and they will no longer share beta content with the community.

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1507632&p=50562879&viewfull=1#post50562879
- Everyone likes to blame Valve News Network for taking a stance against content hoarders and they're getting mad at because "muh muh Pelpix disability the only way she can cope is working on content"

- The portal beta content not being released because of Valve is a gigantic fucking lie, what Viper said about Pelpix is nowhere near respectable but the fact that she was hoarding the content still stands as true, the content was recently given to Dr. America and Reepblue to be fixed up, and they are working on it and releasing it soon.

I don't think you quite read any of the thread, because I clearly stated that the Discord lies to get their way and to make people side with them.

This is one of the cases. PelPix sent VNN the build of Project-Beta for it to be shown on his channel, VNN gave this build to Jackanthan (Shaft/In Deep), to which he sent it to Zaxon/Trippy (Shaft), who sent it to Viper, when it got leaked.

But good job on dooming Bitl and BSNOOCH, I hope Bitl didn't want a reputation any longer or have BSNOOCH be a place where it wouldn't be raided full of cunts who want the world to spin their way.
That's funny, because I'm literally in the discord right now and nobody has talked of any lawsuit or anything of the such since it was created. You are a fucking retard, shut up.
You also are hoarding L4D content that nobody else has, so good job.

Offline Theuaredead`

• Theuaredead` has no influence.
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2016, 03:52:42 AM »
Recently, a bunch of content from beta versions of L4D and Portal were released, along with content from L4D Zero because VNN decided it would be a good idea to trade Portal Beta content to someone who had L4D Beta content. However, the guy who had the L4D Beta content leaked the archive containing the content onto Facepunch, without any permission from the original creators or Valve themselves.

Because of this happening, it is rumored that Valve will no longer allow the L4D Zero or Portal Project-Beta mods to be released and they will no longer share beta content with the community.

https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1507632&p=50562879&viewfull=1#post50562879
- Everyone likes to blame Valve News Network for taking a stance against content hoarders and they're getting mad at because "muh muh Pelpix disability the only way she can cope is working on content"

- The portal beta content not being released because of Valve is a gigantic fucking lie, what Viper said about Pelpix is nowhere near respectable but the fact that she was hoarding the content still stands as true, the content was recently given to Dr. America and Reepblue to be fixed up, and they are working on it and releasing it soon.

That's funny, because I'm literally in the discord right now and nobody has talked of any lawsuit or anything of the such since it was created. You are a fucking retard, shut up.

welcome to BSNOOCH, here to come spread lies.

It isn't hoarding when you're making a product to go with it to try RELEASING it to the public so the world can fucking PLAY IT. Same goes for Project-Beta, you leaked it, then you fucked the whole release.

Offline maxx.io

• maxx.io has no influence.
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2016, 03:54:25 AM »

welcome to BSNOOCH, here to come spread lies.

It isn't hoarding when you're making a product to go with it to try RELEASING it to the public so the world can fucking PLAY IT. Same goes for Project-Beta, you leaked it, then you fucked the whole release.
it's hoarding if you're lying about releasing said product and keeping the content for yourself, which has been proven that you are infact doing
welcome to reality, you piece of shit

Offline minmi96

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2016, 04:03:49 AM »
Welp, I guess I've Doomed Myself and My Friends on BSNOOCH... :(

Let's Get Some Pussy Tonight.

Offline Bitl

• Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2016, 04:08:05 AM »
you already did.
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

Visit my Discord here: https://discord.gg/chfVwk2

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don

Offline minmi96

• minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2016, 04:10:51 AM »
you already did.
We'll at least I wasn't Responsible for all this Stupid Drama in the First Place FFS...

Let's Get Some Pussy Tonight.

Offline sgt.headcrab

• sgt.headcrab has no influence.
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2016, 07:10:31 PM »
Can I just say how stupid it is that this thread exists, this didn't need any more mentioning than it did. This is only perpetuating something that drags down the whole beta community and gives it a bad name.

Offline FreeKill

• FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2016, 08:03:14 PM »
Alright, this is getting out of hand.

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2016, 08:52:05 PM »
Yeah you can keep this kinda shit between yourselves, we don't need this shitstorm being brought here.