Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

* CLIENTS SECTION RULES

This section is for CLIENTS (Full SMOD Releases) ONLY.
You may create a new topic in this area to release your SMOD Mod. If you post anything off-topic here you will be temp-banned. This is so you don't hassle the moderators too much, they are volunteers.

If you need help with a mod, post a reply in its thread. Do not start a new topic for help here!

Please use good taste when releasing your mod. Adding 30 custom weapons from the release archive into SMOD Redux and then releasing as your own mod will be frowned upon.  :(

Author Topic: SMOD: VR Training (Unfinished)  (Read 4187 times)

Offline FreeKill

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
SMOD: VR Training (Unfinished)
« on: December 18, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »
So, This was a mod I was working on for a couple of months with my friend Josh Z. Since he has seemed to disappear, I'd figure I'd release the mod in it's bugless, unfinished state.

It has one map, The armory.

It has 7 guns, 1 melee finished, 2 Handhacked weapons and a MKII Grenade (Tactical Knife, Colt M1911, IMI Mini UZI, P90, Sebru Shotgun, L85A2, M16 Recon Rifle, M24A1) (The Gravity Gun and RPG were handhacked onto CSS hands).

All of the resources in the mod are there for your use, Hopefully I can release the weapons individually.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxake53h1nf33b9/smodvr.zip

« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 08:22:09 PM by FreeKill »