Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Next Stream 1/13 - Special Guests  (Read 905 times)

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
Next Stream 1/13 - Special Guests
« on: January 09, 2015, 05:35:05 AM »
Ok so for the next stream I'm having some special guest community members come on.

OneManShow (well he is a regular but hey) who we are going to mercilessly grill about everything SMOD, no holds barred, from the earliest darkest days of Redux until the FINAL release 8 years later, and everything in between.

Also we will talk to Pepsifan about Crylife, Standalone, his development process, getting on PC gamer, etc.

SO, I was told straight up by Pepsi that I need to come up with real-ass questions, and not make them up on the spot. So I'm reaching out to you guys. Please either be in the chat to ask these two cats questions, or post them here. Anything flies, Smod related or not. I'm gonna get to the bottom of shit the hard way.

And finally if there is any extra time, we will do random skype calls with people from the chat. Todays stream was a lot of fun, thanks for hanging out.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 05:36:52 AM by BIZ »

Offline Chr0n0Tr!gg3r

• +2% chance to make useful post
  • Chr0n0Tr!gg3r has no influence.
Re: Next Stream 1/13 - Special Guests
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 06:01:37 AM »
I have a few questions:

1) Will new developments of Smod Standalone be coming out and are there any new features planned?

2) Will the Smod Mapadd system be continued as far as its current features, meaning, will we see the continuation and improvement of mapadds possibly allowing for easier mapadd creation (Menus, an Official Ingame UI, Prop/NPC/Item Spawnability, Better Saving and Loading of Mapadds, etc.)

3) Is there any chance of greenlight support for Smod now that it's technically not a mod anymore?

Thanks guys, If I think of more I'll be sure to post!

Offline Pepsifan04

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 09:19:47 AM »
I've been joking with the "real-ass questions" - just get this shit more organized together :)

I do have question for OMS:
How many Redux/remastered versions has there been since the initial release of Redux?
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 01:33:47 PM »
i have a question for all of you:

when are we gonna work on replacing this old ass mod?