Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Delta Six: A Controller made for FPS Video Games  (Read 952 times)

Online minmi96

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
Delta Six: A Controller made for FPS Video Games
« on: December 28, 2015, 08:53:01 AM »
http://www.thedeltasix.com/

You Thoughts and Opinions?

Let's Get Some Pussy Tonight.

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Delta Six: A Controller made for FPS Video Games
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 09:12:47 AM »
Sounds like it would be great in combination with VR.

Online minmi96

• minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 10:46:32 AM »
I Do believe it was made to be used with VR Headsets.

Let's Get Some Pussy Tonight.

Offline FreeKill

• FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 11:22:44 AM »
Seems a bit excessive, honestly.

Offline Bitl

• Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 11:56:04 AM »
Seems very gimmicky.
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 03:49:32 PM »
>looks like something a 10 year old me would design
>RED FUCKING MUZZLE BREAK
>completely unnecessary suppressor attachment

Jesus Christ, this thing looks hideous. 0/8 would not oper8 with.

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 07:09:27 AM »

I don't really think so.
If you watched their videos, you'd notice that to turn in-game you have to TILT the controller left or right.
Now if it'd be designed to be used with VR, it'd use gyro and measure acceleration along certain axis (it's not that expensive, and they already using gyros.)

Besides that it looks like it's made out of cheap ABS plastic, even tho thy say it's "premium materials (or whatever); for that price I'd expect something closer to mid-class airsoft gun.

It's nice as an idea, but I'd wait for consumer versions of VR gear, after that hits the market, there's gonna be much more of this "controller" kind of stuff.

Also: it looks hideous as f***
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2015, 08:46:42 AM »

I don't really think so.
If you watched their videos, you'd notice that to turn in-game you have to TILT the controller left or right.
Now if it'd be designed to be used with VR, it'd use gyro and measure acceleration along certain axis (it's not that expensive, and they already using gyros.)

Besides that it looks like it's made out of cheap ABS plastic, even tho thy say it's "premium materials (or whatever); for that price I'd expect something closer to mid-class airsoft gun.

It's nice as an idea, but I'd wait for consumer versions of VR gear, after that hits the market, there's gonna be much more of this "controller" kind of stuff.

Also: it looks hideous as f***

Yeah, you seem to be right about the plastic, that's a no no for me.

Also, they have the Oculus symbol on their website, so maybe they make an updated version for VR in future?

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2015, 09:46:33 AM »
Oculus symbol means nothing, it's like: "You can wear vr headset and use this controller for maximum immersion".
My point is that, even they support oculus this won't change controls, which are TILTING the controller, and not turning around with it.

And what do you even mean by support? there's no direct correlation between controller and VR headset in 90% of games or, in other words: where is your gun pointing and where you're looking (think of arma)

Also, an software update can't add "Full" motion detection if the gyros are made for this specific moveset, this means that, in future they gonna release an "updated" version of this controller making this version horribly obsolete - these are my speculations of course :D

BTW: Happy New Year Everybody! :D
DROP DATABASE bsnooch