Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: What VR Headset would you Recommend?  (Read 643 times)

Online minmi96

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
What VR Headset would you Recommend?
« on: December 28, 2015, 10:48:43 AM »
Since Oculus and other Headsets are going to be out next Year I'm thinking of getting one, but which one should I really get?

Let's Get Some Pussy Tonight.

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
Re: What VR Headset would you Recommend?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 07:16:14 AM »
It's hard to tell, since most "reviews" are well, let's just say "bad" and none of those things are out.
it's kind of a question: Which preorder game is going to be the best, Anyway, I'd recommend getting something that comes with the controller/controllers, and not makes you use xbone or ps4 one.
That's my advice.
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline Bitl

• Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 03:53:36 PM »
Honestly I really do think that they should be skipped. Even though VR works, I can't think of any real game that would use this sort of thing except games adapted to use it or demosused to test it. I feel that VR isn't going to be as popular as the controller or keyboard and mouse and it'll just be looked at like its some gimmicky device. Nintendo attempted to do this with the virtual boy and failed. Decades after,  suddenly people are doing VR headsets again but with least probability of failing horribly, but it will just be looked at as some sort of gimmick.

Wait to see if they actually become popular enough and people don't view it as a gimmick, and then buy one. To me though, VR is just a big gimmick.
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 04:29:32 PM »
Honestly I really do think that they should be skipped. Even though VR works, I can't think of any real game that would use this sort of thing except games adapted to use it or demosused to test it. I feel that VR isn't going to be as popular as the controller or keyboard and mouse and it'll just be looked at like its some gimmicky device. Nintendo attempted to do this with the virtual boy and failed. Decades after,  suddenly people are doing VR headsets again but with least probability of failing horribly, but it will just be looked at as some sort of gimmick.

Wait to see if they actually become popular enough and people don't view it as a gimmick, and then buy one. To me though, VR is just a big gimmick.
Agreed
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline FreeKill

• FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 11:21:41 AM »

This. I'd wait a couple of years until a good group of people who know their shit to get to looking over every one. I'd dodge the Oculus though, They don't like adult content and really don't want to be associated with any sort of adultery.