Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare  (Read 622 times)

Online minmi96

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
« on: May 02, 2016, 11:56:58 AM »

Thoughts on this?

I'm Probably just going to get this for the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remaster if I can't Buy that Separately, which would be Absolutely Bullshit if you can't.

Let's Get Some Pussy Tonight.

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 03:56:56 PM »
You can't buy it separately (but I've seen on Steam that you already know this.)

Infinite Warfare looks super boring, and I can't believe that they went for the futuristic setting yet again. I'm fucking speechless.

I would have bought the CoD4 remaster, but no way I'm gonna buy this piece of crap just for that.

Online minmi96

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
Re: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 01:27:52 AM »
You can't buy it separately (but I've seen on Steam that you already know this.)

Infinite Warfare looks super boring, and I can't believe that they went for the futuristic setting yet again. I'm fucking speechless.

I would have bought the CoD4 remaster, but no way I'm gonna buy this piece of crap just for that.
Ugh Tell me about it, I Wouldn't be Surprised if those Space Dogfight Levels are On-Rail Scripted Sequences.

Hopefully some People will Sell their Keys for COD4 Remastered (or give them away).

Let's Get Some Pussy Tonight.