Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SMOD: DEATHMATCH |||| INFORMATION, GAMEMODES AND UPDATES  (Read 15836 times)

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
Re: SMOD: DEATHMATCH |||| INFORMATION, GAMEMODES AND UPDATES
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2014, 02:56:03 PM »
Good he's still lurking here probably he needs some push.

why can't WE continue the work on this mod? since the original owner CLEARLY doesn't want to do anything, we can just continue developing this. i see it has a lot of potential, it would be a big waste to let this mod go

But for that he would need to upload his files, also in that case I guess too many cooks would ruin the soup. I would just wait.

however, GOOD cooks may be able to get something good out of this soup

we just need competent people that know what they're doing

Offline FreeKill

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2014, 04:11:45 PM »

why can't WE continue the work on this mod? since the original owner CLEARLY doesn't want to do anything, we can just continue developing this. i see it has a lot of potential, it would be a big waste to let this mod go

But for that he would need to upload his files, also in that case I guess too many cooks would ruin the soup. I would just wait.

Chill. I'm sure he's still working on it. Until then, we just need to let the soup simmer a little while longer.

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2014, 06:48:30 PM »

Chill. I'm sure he's still working on it. Until then, we just need to let the soup simmer a little while longer.

yeah, since why else he would log in everyday
by the way, quote train

Offline FreeKill

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2014, 10:53:21 PM »

yeah, since why else he would log in everyday
by the way, quote train

You know, I was actually hoping for another food analogy. But yeah, let's just wait.

Offline IronCore

• +3% chance to make useful post
  • IronCore has no influence.
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2014, 02:14:05 AM »
end of quote train sorry makes me dizzy ;D

yeah let the original cook take more time cooking his mod probably he'll inform us soon about it
if he's still interested or just release his alpha/beta soup and let others continue the cooking.
I'm so in-love to SMOD...PERIOD!