Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

General

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51
  • Comrade:
  • those with lower intelligence (the majority in africa, unfortunately) will make the country shit no matter how much you tried
  • February 22, 2016, 10:07:11 PM
  • Comrade:
  • actually no you can't, because look at the inhabitants, you can't treat everyone as equal when some simply have higher intelligence and others don't
  • February 22, 2016, 10:05:12 PM
  • FreeKill:
  • Because if it wasn't, imagine those 1% owning you, your stuff, and your bloodline.
  • February 22, 2016, 09:51:25 PM
  • FreeKill:
  • For reasons like that are why I'm glad the united states is a republic.
  • February 22, 2016, 09:45:50 PM
  • Counter-Life™:
  • The main problem is the monipolization of money. the rich 1% has literally more money than the other 99%. The individual is weak, because of things like consolidation and taxes.
  • February 22, 2016, 09:27:06 PM
  • FreeKill:
  • Greed rules all, sadly.
  • February 22, 2016, 06:40:13 PM
  • Counter-Life™:
  • Dude, if they really wanted they could transform all third world countries into first world in a few years, they just don't want to.
  • February 22, 2016, 06:21:55 PM
  • Comrade:
  • but don't go out saying that shit on loud jeez hide your power level
  • February 22, 2016, 06:12:42 PM
  • Comrade:
  • so we spend our money on these, and because there are so many, we're spending almost all of our budget saving those miserable countries instead of going to space
  • February 22, 2016, 06:11:23 PM
  • Comrade:
  • the current situation is like this: there are way too many humans in planet earth so we spend money on trying to make the third world nations a better place to live, except for the fact the gubmints don't realize that the mentality of these citizens is... well, there is none, they're mostly IQ 70 people at most
  • February 22, 2016, 06:10:49 PM
  • Comrade:
  • actualli minmi that's not stupid at all, there are currently way more humans in planet earth that earth itself can support, and besides we spend way too much shit on supporting others instead of going into fucking space. but tbh you don't want to hear my solution to this since it's quite radical
  • February 22, 2016, 06:09:45 PM
  • Counter-Life™:
  • "Loathsome humans wherever you go."
  • February 22, 2016, 05:33:37 PM
  • minmi96:
  • This probably is the Stupidest Thing I've ever Said.
  • February 22, 2016, 10:32:44 AM
  • minmi96:
  • One of these days I just fell like Restarting Civilization, by Making something that will Kill Off The Human Race and only Letting a Few Thousand or Million Individuals from Different Races who are Worthy of passing on the "Next of Kin" to be Spared, giving Mother Nature a Few Years to Reclaim what Humanity has Taken from Her, and Delay the Next Inevitable Wave of Disease, Destruction of Nature, Corruption, Ignorance, Pollution, Poverty, & War.  Because all things Great & Little need to be Restarted.
  • February 22, 2016, 10:31:36 AM
  • Counter-Life™:
  • Didn't they add it already with Operation Bloodhound?
  • February 22, 2016, 08:55:38 AM
  • rozh001:
  • oh wow it seems like Valve is adding coop to csgo. topkek
  • February 22, 2016, 07:52:50 AM
  • FreeKill:
  • Do your thing, man. We'll be here if you need us.
  • February 20, 2016, 07:15:32 AM
  • Bitl:
  • I don't know how I would do that or make FIREFIGHT RELOADED more like SMOD. I would like to, but I want to make FIREFIGHT RELOADED its own thing before I add stuff like that.
  • February 19, 2016, 10:30:41 PM
  • FreeKill:
  • As in overriding the default spawns on the map, as well as the NPCs weapons.
  • February 19, 2016, 03:31:42 PM
  • FreeKill:
  • My hope for custom weapons in firefight would be this: I'd like them to be self-contained, but have a server side list to manipulate for spawning said weapons.
  • February 19, 2016, 03:30:47 PM
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51