Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Are you a airsofter? Show off your gear'n'guns! What's your dream loadout?!  (Read 676 times)

Offline sirmasters

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • sirmasters barely matters.sirmasters barely matters.
    • My Twitter (My Forums are inactive at the moment)
Alrighty! If you're an airsofter, show off what your gear'n'guns are or your dream loadout! Me first:

Here's myself in my heavy suit during BB Wars Episode 1 game (560 players total, was epic as hell) as part of the rebels, cropped from a larger picture of my squad at the time.

I run with a Phantom Gear OTV Replica as my vest (with extra parts included) and Rothco Hard Shell Shin Guards (real riot leggings). My gun is a Matrix/CYMA (ahem, aka knockoffs of the Echo1 brand) AK47 with a drum mag. My sidearm is a spring pistol that I got from some random place I forgot. I also have a CYMA SVD rifle for sniping, but I haven't used it in field yet. Also, I used to have a foam katana as a melee weapon (for tagging out players) and did have a duel with a another person who had a foam katana once.

If I had the chance to expand my arsenal of guns/gear, I would get a SVU from evike and a riot shield!
._. I love coffee.

Offline rozh001

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • rozh001 has no influence.
I prefer paintball over airsoft. Just feels more nice and the weapons pack more punch. Actually some asshole just completely painted me yellow while blindfiring. I was litteraly 2 meters away. Suffice to say, it hurt alot and i have alot of bruises.

Offline sirmasters

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • sirmasters barely matters.sirmasters barely matters.
    • My Twitter (My Forums are inactive at the moment)
I prefer paintball over airsoft. Just feels more nice and the weapons pack more punch. Actually some asshole just completely painted me yellow while blindfiring. I was litteraly 2 meters away. Suffice to say, it hurt alot and i have alot of bruises.

Ouch, I know the feeling of being pelted like crazy. Do you have a personal marker or do you just rent?
._. I love coffee.

Offline rozh001

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • rozh001 has no influence.

Ouch, I know the feeling of being pelted like crazy. Do you have a personal marker or do you just rent?

I just rent. Can't really buy anything as a 15 year old :P. And i really do not think i will buy anything too expensive because of i wanna begin with hunting instead.

Offline Bitl

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
Call me a pussy, but I prefer NERF to anything else.

Sorry, I don't want to get my eye shot out when playing with toy guns.
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don

Offline FreeKill

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
Call me a pussy, but I prefer NERF to anything else.

Sorry, I don't want to get my eye shot out when playing with toy guns.

I actually got shot in the eye with a airsoft gun. I'm lucky I didn't lose my eye completely. Also, wear protection, kids.