Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: What was that copy of Smod I was suggested to download?  (Read 1462 times)

Offline TheMann25

• +4% chance to make useful post
  • TheMann25 has no influence.
What was that copy of Smod I was suggested to download?
« on: September 26, 2013, 09:38:04 PM »
A while back I was suggested a version of Smod compatible with lostcoast that has phong and draw sounds.

Could someone send the link of that version? I cannot seem to find it... I am probably looking in all the wrong places.
This is a catchy signature.

Offline hazard777

• Jaws of Infinity
  • +1% chance to make useful post
  • hazard777 has no influence.

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel

Offline TheMann25

• +4% chance to make useful post
  • TheMann25 has no influence.
Re: What was that copy of Smod I was suggested to download?
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 05:28:30 PM »
http://www.moddb.com/mods/smod-redux-version-9/downloads

?

That wasn't him, that was jumperownzz I think.

I have to be sure which one I download. I don't have that much bandwidth to download a bunch of smod copies.
This is a catchy signature.

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
Re: What was that copy of Smod I was suggested to download?
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 07:07:21 PM »
Why do you insist on running SMOD on The Lost Coast? I've said before that it's not a good idea and is probably not even possible now with the SteamPipe conversion.

This is the only version I recommend. It's compatible with SteamPipe and runs on Source SDK 2006 base (which is much better than LC's strange stopgap engine).
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 05:47:03 PM by Onemanshow »