Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: An Interesting Idea for A Game.  (Read 706 times)

Offline minmi96

• +8% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
An Interesting Idea for A Game.
« on: May 23, 2015, 12:27:59 PM »
So recently I've played this indie game called Super Wolfenstein HD which is a fan remake of Wolfenstein 3d by Free Lives (Who also made the awesome indie game BroForce), but there is a big twist, it has almost fully destructible maps and wacky physics that makes the Nazi's enemies walk like in that Ministry Of Silly Walks segment from Monty Python.

It was a short but funny and interesting experience, and recently I've been thinking, why not make a game like this with the theme of Doom?

This game would be called Super Doom HD (original I know :V) and would be a remake of the first Doom episode (I would only remake that one, iD Software probably wouldn't wan't me to remake the whole game unless I got their permission), and like Super Wolfenstein HD it will have fully destructible maps and wacky NPC physics (those features can be enabled or disabled) and some new features like A Brutal Doom-inspired  Gore System, new and improved enemies, powerups, & weapons, Multiplayer Modes like DM, TDM, CTF (More will be added later) and a  Map Editor for Singlplayer & Multiplayer, and also if players manage to discover all the secrets in any map they unlock modifiers like in Goldeneye 007 and the recent Halo games (paintball, party mode, bigheads, & unlimited ammo).

Tell me what you think of this idea. :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:32:32 PM by minmi96 »

Offline CryoDragon

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • CryoDragon has no influence.
Re: An Interesting Idea for A Game.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 11:47:52 PM »
If that was a game, I would buy it.

Offline Bitl

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
Re: An Interesting Idea for A Game.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 01:12:55 AM »
And then someone would make a mod called Super Brutal Doom HD

with more blood
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don