Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: So i have some problems with SMOD Standalone. Help pls?  (Read 1876 times)

Offline rozh001

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • rozh001 has no influence.
So i have some problems with SMOD Standalone. Help pls?
« on: June 01, 2016, 04:10:52 PM »
https://gyazo.com/95bc3c5d912ec1a7226e5b872c9fd27e

I got this error under the installation plus another about tier0 or something.
I actually do not know what the problem may be. I got half life 2, css and source sdk 2006 downloaded and run atleast once.
Only thing that may be the problem is that i got the games in local disk E while sourcemods is in disk C. Can that be the issue?

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Re: So i have some problems with SMOD Standalone. Help pls?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 08:13:51 PM »
Yeah, that's the issue. The installer is looking for the SDK files, but they are on the other hard drive.

Offline rozh001

• rozh001 has no influence.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 08:39:58 AM »
Yeah, that's the issue. The installer is looking for the SDK files, but they are on the other hard drive.

Alright, So do i just reinstall the games into my C drive or can i make a sourcemods folder in my other steamapps folder in my E drive?

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 06:16:33 AM »

Alright, So do i just reinstall the games into my C drive or can i make a sourcemods folder in my other steamapps folder in my E drive?
I would try to create a sourcemods folder in E, put the installer inside and see if it works. If that fails, install the games on C.

Offline GOODGOOD

• GOODGOOD has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 11:34:06 AM »

I would try to create a sourcemods folder in E, put the installer inside and see if it works. If that fails, install the games on C.

well try to download SMOD Annihilation on moddb and extract the folder(Without the smod annihilation folder in mods(after extracting it)) into smod standalone folder in the sourcemods