Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Typing +kick in console causes the tilde/esc button to trigger kicking attacks.  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
Ran into a strange bug. It seems that typing +kick into the console causes the game to be confused over triggering the attack. It fails to trigger the kick when pressing the actual keybind, and will only trigger it when pressing the tilde or escape button.

Offline sirmasters

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • sirmasters barely matters.sirmasters barely matters.
    • My Twitter (My Forums are inactive at the moment)
Ran into a strange bug. It seems that typing +kick into the console causes the game to be confused over triggering the attack. It fails to trigger the kick when pressing the actual keybind, and will only trigger it when pressing the tilde or escape button.

Woops, that was due to not including the PostThink code from my original code that reset the delay and animations for the kick. I'll fix and update right away.
EDIT: Actually... I think that was due to... using the wrong view model. ._. I realised I had forgot to renumber the view models to be using defines (For this instance, it was trying to reset animation on view model 3 instead of the define VM_LEGS which was 1).
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:02:12 AM by sirmasters »
._. I love coffee.

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
This is still happening in the latest build (mapadd test build).

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal