Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Smod Tactical Missing Textures And Error Models  (Read 5305 times)

Offline saintversa

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • saintversa has no influence.
Smod Tactical Missing Textures And Error Models
« on: December 07, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »
i just tried to download smod tactical since the update, i used to play it all the time before valve updated the engine.

i finally got it working with help from one of the topics here, the only problem im having now is;

- the p90 skin while on the ground is missing a texture (not sure why)

-the grenade and c4 wont show at all, its a giant error sign and i cant throw or use them.

-when playing on some of the custom maps on smod tactical, there are a large number of missing textures and models in the map itself.

i have all source games installed, like hl2 and its episodes. and cs:s. AND the source sdk from 06'

so can someone tell me if im missing a few .vpk files? or am i doing something wrong?

or are these issues completely un fixable due to the engine update. cause ive seen people recently playing smod via youtube, and they dont have problems. so im starting to think im missing some texture files or something? or it might just be the mod itself.

Offline Troggy Hordesman

• +3% chance to make useful post
  • Troggy Hordesman has no influence.
Re: Smod Tactical Missing Textures And Error Models
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 07:14:05 AM »
Sounds to me like it can't find the css files. You sure it's linked to the css content properly?
My behind is behind me, always watching.

Offline saintversa

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 07:19:23 AM »
thanks for the reply ^^ and how do i link the css files to the mod? via the gameinfo file?

Offline Nigbone

• Nigbone has no influence.

Offline saintversa

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 07:45:01 AM »
thank you greatly =]