Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [IDEA] BIG wishlist of weapons for SMOD  (Read 9978 times)

Offline Vedad1944

• +2% chance to make useful post
  • Vedad1944 has no influence.
[IDEA] BIG wishlist of weapons for SMOD
« on: November 17, 2013, 11:59:00 AM »
This was in the back of my head for 3 days now so I said "What the hell, I'll post it"
As the title says, we should use this topic to make a list of wishes of weapons/scripts/addons for SMOD.
Anyone capable of making the weapon/script/addon can post the release in the community release section :)
LIST
--------------------------------------
SG552 on HEV hands - Antivirus404
next-gen Colt M1911 - Antivirus404
"A Sci-Fi Gun" - Troggy Hordesman
Remote explosive - Mariobro
"Badass looking revolver" - Everyone ;)
RPG-cluster-nade - Counter-Life
H&K SL8 - FreeKill
Kriss Vector SMG .45 ACP - FreeKill (if I'm not mistaken)
The Far Cry 3 Shredder - Vedad1944 (Just tought about it, we could bundle it with the Vector .45 when its made :D)
--------------------------------------
List thanks to pepsifan and some added by me
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 10:27:48 AM by Vedad1944 »

Offline Pile_up

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Pile_up has no influence.
Re: [IDEA] BIG wishlist of weapons for SMOD
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 03:02:38 PM »
I've always had a thing for revolvers too. Well i guess if there were models with animations lying around i could do the rest. Just a question of finding them and getting permission and i'll give it a crack. Its been a while may be a little rusty but i'll try that. And i'd love to see a shorty remington. Made one a while back but lost it.
And one because i have ammo left....

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 03:13:29 PM »
Barrett M98b with actual one bullet chamber (no CS:S bullshit)

(I always had something for revolvers :3)
They're badass 8)
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline Monkatraz

• +4% chance to make useful post
  • Monkatraz has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 04:33:43 PM »
The most, ridiculous, custom model, custom sounds, HQ textures, weapon you could possibly make. Like a HQ clown that shoots explosive clowns that release explosive clowns.
MLG

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 04:42:45 PM »
I'd like a SG552 on HEV hands.
A next-gen Colt M1911.
Some hackjob hybrid-looking futuristic weapon. (preferably three of 'em - SMG, assault rifle and sniper)

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 05:48:43 PM »
there was a thread like this on the old tactical forums...and I still think somebody should make this:

Offline Vedad1944

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 05:52:24 PM »
Well Montrakaz wanted something ridiculous so I'm making something at the moment :)
And that 50 cal, rapid fire grenade launcher, cannon is possible to make.

Offline Comrade

• Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 05:53:53 PM »
there was a thread like this on the old tactical forums...and I still think somebody should make this:

What in the fucking hell is that? Some sort of mega-scaled M82 with an underslung grenade launcher? That's feasible in SMMOD, I don't see it working very well in SMOD though. Plus, it would be very hard to get the animations right. That gun is as long as an average person, maybe even longer.

Offline Comrade

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2013, 05:54:55 PM »
And, by the looks of it, that cannon could fire a 20mm, maybe even a 30mm round. Try getting that.

Offline Vedad1944

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2013, 06:03:37 PM »
And, by the looks of it, that cannon could fire a 20mm, maybe even a 30mm round. Try getting that.
Lets make it fire tank shells as primary (just a huge bullet and smod_custom_explosive.txt should do) and could have smg grenades as its secondary. And as I can see its the Barret m98b that Pepsifan suggested only without a scope.  ;D 

Offline Comrade

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2013, 06:10:12 PM »
Lets make it fire tank shells as primary (just a huge bullet and smod_custom_explosive.txt should do) and could have smg grenades as its secondary. And as I can see its the Barret m98b that Pepsifan suggested only without a scope.  ;D

It's the Barrett M82. And about the SMG grenades; the primary fire should be as powerful as the secondary (in real life), so that underslung grenade launcher... kind of loses the point.
Imagine what it would be like being hit with a 30mm autocannon round. You would EXPLODE.

Offline Comrade

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 06:10:56 PM »
I'll compile some revolvers tomorrow, if I find some time for that.

Offline Pepsifan04

• Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 06:14:44 PM »
You can't have two custom explosives in one weapon:/
Just classic SniperRound as main, and custom_explosive for the secondary, note that you can have separate anims for secondary and primary fire

Let's add a Scope and Docter sight on top of it (F*** logic)
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline Vedad1944

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2013, 06:21:17 PM »
You can't have two custom explosives in one weapon:/
Just classic SniperRound as main, and custom_explosive for the secondary, note that you can have separate anims for secondary and primary fire

Let's add a Scope and Docter sight on top of it (F*** logic)
And make it rapid-fire.
Can the secondary fire RPG rockets?

Offline Pepsifan04

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2013, 06:25:08 PM »
Can the secondary fire RPG rockets?
YESss!...
DROP DATABASE bsnooch