Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Someone upload multiplayerobbinaries.gcf?  (Read 2919 times)

Offline Nigbone

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Nigbone has no influence.
Re: Someone upload multiplayerobbinaries.gcf?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2013, 07:32:01 AM »
Nevermind.

Offline Nigbone

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2013, 07:34:08 AM »
And on the note of the weapon soundscripts, by the looks of it, the games_sounds_weapons (whatever it is) only contains base SMOD weapons and HL2 weapon sounds. How would I add the other weapon sounds in?

Offline Nigbone

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2013, 07:37:23 AM »
I have only one VPK named cstrike_pak_dir and nothing else that contained the materials, bu tI don't know what else I'm extracting.
(quad post)

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...Pepsifan04 might someday be someone...
    • Smod: CryLife
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2013, 11:55:06 AM »
And on the note of the weapon soundscripts, by the looks of it, the games_sounds_weapons (whatever it is) only contains base SMOD weapons and HL2 weapon sounds. How would I add the other weapon sounds in?
every custom weapon comes with it's own soundscript which content you need to add to your game_sounds_weapons or add line with location of weapon_custom soundscript file to game_sounds_manifest.

Anyway, do you have folder named "weapons" inside your scripts folder?
If yes, you'll need to link files from that folder in the game_sounds_manifest

Also, in some bizzare case, extracted CSS files might have overwritten some sound scripts (higher priority than your SMOD)
 if first suggestion won't help, try temporarily removing fake sourcemod from your gameinfo...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 11:59:44 AM by Pepsifan04 »
DROP DATABASE bsnooch

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2013, 01:44:50 PM »
every custom weapon comes with it's own soundscript which content you need to add to your game_sounds_weapons or add line with location of weapon_custom soundscript file to game_sounds_manifest.

Anyway, do you have folder named "weapons" inside your scripts folder?
If yes, you'll need to link files from that folder in the game_sounds_manifest

Also, in some bizzare case, extracted CSS files might have overwritten some sound scripts (higher priority than your SMOD)
 if first suggestion won't help, try temporarily removing fake sourcemod from your gameinfo...
Or, you could simply rename the game_sounds_weapons from CSS, paste it into your SMOD script directory, and make it preload in the game_sounds_manifest.
I've done this to my SMOD. No weapon sounds actually get mixed up.

Offline Nigbone

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2013, 12:57:42 AM »
so CryLife launches only once per installation then anything after that crashes