Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [Question] Action Half-Life-Style Stunt Diving & Day of Defeat-Style Prone?  (Read 1365 times)

Offline minmi96

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
Is it possible to make a stunt diving system that's like the one in Action Half-Life, and is it possible to make a prone system that's like Day of Defeats prone system?

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
Is it possible to make a stunt diving system that's like the one in Action Half-Life, and is it possible to make a prone system that's like Day of Defeats prone system?

I'd like to ask this question too. It would be kind of cool to have a prone feature in SMMOD Realism.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 01:18:07 PM by Counter-Life™ »

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel

I'd like to ask this question too. It would be kind of cool to have a prone feature in SMMOD Realism.

Proning in SMOD is possible via .cfg's. I think it should be possible in SMMOD too.

Also, missclick #4.

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...

Proning in SMOD is possible via .cfg's. I think it should be possible in SMMOD too.

Also, missclick #4.

How would you go around implementing it?