Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL BUG REPORTING THREAD. (Locked because GitHub)  (Read 777 times)

Offline Bitl

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
THE OFFICIAL BUG REPORTING THREAD. (Locked because GitHub)
« on: January 20, 2015, 11:54:50 PM »
Have a bug or glitch that you want to report about? Post it here!

It can relate to the LOCKED ALPHA, Pre-Beta, Beta, and Release versions! Here's the format that this should go for:

Title:[TITLE HERE]
Version:[VERSION YOU FOUND THE BUG IN]
Description:[DESCRIPTION OF THE BUG, AND HOW YOU FOUND IT]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:52:36 AM by Bitl »
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
Re: THE OFFICIAL BUG REPORTING THREAD.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 12:12:39 AM »
Issue: sv_regeneration_rate broken
Ver.: L.A.
Desc.: CVAR doesn't seem to do anything, I tried setting it from 1 - 100 and health respawns at the same rate. Is it not working or does it do something different than what I think it does?

Offline Bitl

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
Re: THE OFFICIAL BUG REPORTING THREAD.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 12:28:03 AM »
Issue: sv_regeneration_rate broken
Ver.: L.A.
Desc.: CVAR doesn't seem to do anything, I tried setting it from 1 - 100 and health respawns at the same rate. Is it not working or does it do something different than what I think it does?
Try putting in a smaller value like 0.1 or 0.5. Else if it does not work, I'll fix it in the meantime.

Nevermind that, the Convar does not work since it just changes the default regeneration rate on player spawn. Try enabling sv_cheats to 1 and THEN  changing the regen rate before going into a map. I'm probably gonna add another convar that changes it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 12:31:22 AM by Bitl »
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don