Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Dr. Breen dead, age 79  (Read 1558 times)

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
Dr. Breen dead, age 79
« on: March 25, 2010, 03:46:27 AM »

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
Re: Dr. Breen dead, age 79
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 05:27:26 PM »
There's even a Steam news update about it:

:'(
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 05:51:36 PM by Onemanshow »

Offline veteran_gamer

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • veteran_gamer barely matters.veteran_gamer barely matters.
Re: Dr. Breen dead, age 79
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 10:47:38 PM »
he got to live a full and interesting life, that's more than many get to do

my grandpa died somewhere in his mid 80s i think, smoked, drank and assaulted his body for the most of his life, great grandma died at a 104, maybe 103, never even looked at a cigarette or drink her entire life, was beyond old school, lived like an "angel", dad died at 61, working hard his entire life and dedicating himself to his kids, on the 23rd of this month (tuesday) my buddies girlfriend's sister died at 23 from breast cancer, leaving 3 kids behind and a world of pain for their family

point is - you never know, can't plan or prevent it, and only basic "principalities" -slightly- change the odds for better or worse regarding the time/way it happens.  what if i did heroin since i was 2, and died at 30..what if i was the ideal citizen, with a picture perfect structured life and get hit by a bus crossing the street when im coming home from 711.

while its So much easier to say this compared to actually believing it and living your life accordingly based on it, i've slowly achieved this, and have stopped seeking to change things which i don't have the power to, and concentrating on things that i do have the ability to control

is this even on topic?  i seem to have just raped this threads anus and made it about myself.
sweet ;]