Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [REQUEST] Half-Life 2 Beta/Leak Maps  (Read 3996 times)

Offline minmi96

• +8% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
[REQUEST] Half-Life 2 Beta/Leak Maps
« on: March 07, 2015, 05:08:46 AM »
Hi can anyone please provide me with some Maps from the Beta/Leak Build of Half-Life 2?

Offline xdanielx52

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • xdanielx52 has no influence.
Re: [REQUEST] Half-Life 2 Beta/Leak Maps
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 09:34:14 AM »
i got some of those, but they are not playable with any half life 2 version after the original release in 2004, you really need the old alpha/beta engine for it.
you could search for Half life 2 - anon beta download, maybe there is something for you.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 09:37:17 AM by xdanielx52 »
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Re: [REQUEST] Half-Life 2 Beta/Leak Maps
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 09:47:41 AM »
i got some of those, but they are not playable with any half life 2 version after the original release in 2004, you really need the old alpha/beta engine for it.
you could search for Half life 2 - anon beta download, maybe there is something for you.

The WC mappack .vmf's can be opened in the lastest version of Hammer, then fixed and compiled.
If you only have the .bsp files, you can try to find that old-ass .bsp version 17 decompiler to decompile HL2 Beta maps.

I used that to decompile the AirEx Mod maps. Don't ask me where I found it, some old Russian forum.