Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Fidchell's Stream Sessions  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Fidchell

• +4% chance to make useful post
  • Fidchell has no influence.
Fidchell's Stream Sessions
« on: March 07, 2015, 11:43:39 AM »
I've been away from the SMOD community for a while now and this is simply because I have been losing interest in Smod gradually. Another possible reason is because Gmod is slowly turning into a new basis for stress-relief and badass-ery, as I was able to add in a handful of the stuff I loved about Smod (gore mods and npc deathmatch). I have a long history of enjoying Smod and studying what made it tick, and I don't want to forget about my roots. I was wondering if you guys would like to attend my Twitch streams. I can play the clients that I have and modified heavily on my own and talk with some other fans in order to re-kindle my interest in community. I know some might be wondering if I've done anything to warrant others' interest in wanting to bother with my stream, so let me post a couple videos I made.

I can't guarantee I will stream often, considering I am very busy with other projects of mine on the weekdays, but there is plenty of content I can share. I'd love to get together with the community and just talk about everything related to Half Life. You guys interested? I will be doing a very long stream later today to showcase and see if streaming can be successful. I hope to see you guys there, and if it is successful, maybe I'll do more of these Smod/Gmod streams in the future!

http://www.twitch.tv/fiidchell

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Fidchell's Stream Sessions
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 12:05:59 PM »
Wow, the CSS SCi FI Epsiodes seem to be fun.

Offline minmi96

• +8% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 04:49:38 PM »
Question: What addons do you use in your SMOD Streams?

Offline Fidchell

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 05:05:31 PM »
Question: What addons do you use in your SMOD Streams?

That's tough to say, but my client's pretty down to earth and I've configured it to be very tough. It's a branch of Tactical. Realistic damage to and from enemies. I've also added in the Ultimate mapadd pack or something and changed some things of my own. I've also done plenty of simple mapadds of my own for added maps.

(streaming now and for an unsure duration for the rest of today)

Offline minmi96

• minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 05:17:05 PM »
Also what addons did you use in your SMOD Redux Lets Play?

BTW I'm watching your stream.

Offline Lurker

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Lurker has no influence.
    • Click it
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 06:27:02 PM »
Follow'd.

Offline Fidchell

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 08:20:08 PM »

Hm, I don't use Redux any more, just my version of Tactical. But that was a long time ago so I can't really remember now.

Follow'd.

Cool! I love being followed. I'll be streaming again in the future for sure.

Offline minmi96

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 02:14:37 AM »

Hm, I don't use Redux any more, just my version of Tactical. But that was a long time ago so I can't really remember now.

Didn't you use this SMG with HL2 Hands rigged to it in your Redux Stream? http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/66460