Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: R.I.P Maxis.  (Read 776 times)

Offline minmi96

• +8% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
R.I.P Maxis.
« on: March 08, 2015, 03:07:58 AM »
http://kotaku.com/ea-shuts-down-simcity-developer-maxis-1689454903

Farewell Maxis, if it weren't for you the gaming industry wouldn't have become what it was back then. :(

1987-2015

I know this is fairly old news but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Offline Bitl

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
Re: R.I.P Maxis.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 03:31:41 AM »
I LOVED Spore. I had and I still have the Galatic Edition, all the expansions and the original Creature Creator.

Too bad Spore 2 won't come out any time soon  :(
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don

Offline minmi96

• +8% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 06:48:44 AM »
I LOVED Spore. I had and I still have the Galatic Edition, all the expansions and the original Creature Creator.

Yeah its a shame there hasn't been any news about a new Spore game, but if you need a Spore fix check out some of the mods for it (Dark Injection and Forgotten Spore are my favorites)

Also Creations are getting featured on the Sporepedia again, that gives me a good reason to start creating again once I get my Spore GA Disk back (I Accidentally left it in my old laptop).

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 06:59:06 AM »
I also liked Spore, but never was into Sims.

Still, sad day.

Offline Bitl

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.Bitl is working their way up.
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 02:45:55 PM »

Yeah its a shame there hasn't been any news about a new Spore game, but if you need a Spore fix check out some of the mods for it (Dark Injection and Forgotten Spore are my favorites)

Also Creations are getting featured on the Sporepedia again, that gives me a good reason to start creating again once I get my Spore GA Disk back (I Accidentally left it in my old laptop).
I know about the mods. I'm slowly getting into spore modding myself.
FIREFIGHT RELOADED: GET IT NOW ON STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/397680

crack tales, ooo-ooo

My Blog

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is don