Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Help needed  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.
Help needed
« on: April 18, 2017, 01:35:51 AM »
Soooooooo, after 4 (or more) years I've relized that I can't do this by myself.
This is final stretch of mod development but still: I need help.

If you wish to help, and know your smod stuff, I'd gladly accept your help, I need ppl who are scrip/mapadd savvy, or a person who will be able to fix some models, or both.

send me a PM if you're interested.

Let's end this show, Crylife has to die, or get released.
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain
Officially Unofficial BSNOOCH Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/eBqezeR

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Help needed
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 11:39:47 AM »
I would help, but I'm afraid your skills exceed mine by a large margin so I'm not sure what I could do. Feel free to ask me if you think you got something I can handle. :S

plz don't let this die.

Offline Astraxis

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Astraxis has no influence.
Re: Help needed
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 12:41:35 PM »
Let's end this show, Crylife has to die, or get released.

Hopefully released, even if it's a bit buggy. I don't have the know-how to help, but I'm sure if it has a few things broken, people would fix it on their own accord. SMOD was designed to be tinkered with, was it not?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal