Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SMOD 2013: Brutal Half-Life 2  (Read 21637 times)

Offline ReplicantElite

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • ReplicantElite has no influence.
Re: SMOD 2013: Brutal Half-Life 2
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2019, 07:13:03 AM »
I think it would be a good idea too add some  more variation too it and have multiplue voices for the enemies in game too make it more interesting

Offline xdanielx52

• xdanielx52 has no influence.
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2019, 03:32:46 PM »
Are you planning on giving the combine a diffrent voice?

Nope. I don't see why :O

Maybe those Soldier Sounds from Fear 1 or from Underhell Chapter 1 could inspire someone ;)
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Offline Dazza-chan

• Dazza-chan has no influence.
« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2019, 01:05:42 AM »
This mod looks very interesting even though stun animations should have been a thing since half-life 2's launch if you ask me but hey thats what wef got modding for anyway are you planning on giving the combine a diffrent voice?

Nope. I don't see why :O

Why not change the combine from the sentence system to the response system, to allow mappers to customize their dialogue on a map by map basis? it wouldn't be hard surely  8)

Offline Comrade

• +11% chance to make useful post
  • Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...Comrade might someday be someone...
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2019, 11:22:23 PM »
Some nice work going on in here mate, it's been a while since someone took their time to update smod to source 2013.

Someone mentioned a game breaking bug which killed the other smod revival project, can anyone drop a link or something? I'd like to know what that bug was.

Offline Centryfuga

• Centryfuga has no influence.
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2019, 04:25:16 PM »
Some nice work going on in here mate, it's been a while since someone took their time to update smod to source 2013.

Someone mentioned a game breaking bug which killed the other smod revival project, can anyone drop a link or something? I'd like to know what that bug was.

Maybe it was a gunship death on a beach? It crashes game instantly.

And question to the AnOldLady: can u add a "timestop" option for bullet-time, explosive crossbow bolts and file/command that changes power and damage of fists/Gordon kick? I'm now replacing SMod and HL2 sounds with sounds from JJBA(stupid mods are sooo stupid)

mai inglezh iz not weri gud sori

Offline AnOldLady

• AnOldLady has no influence.
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2019, 12:41:42 PM »
can u add a "timestop" option for bullet-time, explosive crossbow bolts and file/command that changes power and damage of fists/Gordon kick?

okehhhhh