Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SMOD 2013: Brutal Half-Life 2 Alpha Release!  (Read 3146 times)

Offline AnOldLady

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • AnOldLady has no influence.
SMOD 2013: Brutal Half-Life 2 Alpha Release!
« on: September 30, 2018, 08:57:43 AM »
 Yay! Released!
Alpha v0.1 (expect bugs!)

Welcome to SMOD 2013: Brutal Half-Life 2!
This is the first of many releases to hopefully bring back SMOD on Source SDK 2013. If you haven't been tracking my progress at http://bsnooch.com/forums/index.php?topic=2003.0, you can do so there. This mod is made as a hobby and at the same time I'm learning how to code Source. The mod was coded from ground up without reference to other SMOD source codes (so expect lotsa bugs).

I post updates whenever I worked on something. This could mean daily, or a week in between. Proper documentation of code and features will be released sometime in the future but for now, just have fun!
Please provide feedback on bugs and features, I really need to know :)

I really hope all of us can start modding for SMOD again and bring back the old days.

You can find the read me with more detail inside the release folder. Have fun everyone!

P.S Extract "SMOD2013BH2RELASE" to Sourcemods folder

Download Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/39h8cdx09xi2mn8/SMODBHL2_Alphav0.1.zip?dl=0
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 03:29:16 PM by AnOldLady »

Offline minmi96

• +8% chance to make useful post
  • minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.minmi96 is working their way up.
    • www.titsassesanddicks.cum
Re: SMOD 2013: Brutal Half-Life 2 Alpha Release!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 09:55:30 AM »
Nice!

EDIT: Just tried it out, definitely needs more work, but this is really promising so far.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:43:16 PM by minmi96 »

Offline Zoldat

• +6% chance to make useful post
  • Zoldat barely matters.Zoldat barely matters.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 11:19:11 AM »
I too checked it out. Looks cool  8) With some work this can turn out great  :) Keep it up  :D

But I must say that at first the mod didn't launch and it dit after I switched Source SDK 2013 Base to "upcoming beta" version. I think you should point that out, just in case  :)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 11:21:10 AM by Zoldat »

Offline Zoldat

• +6% chance to make useful post
  • Zoldat barely matters.Zoldat barely matters.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 11:21:19 AM »
I too checked it out. Looks cool  8) With some work this can turn out great  :) Keep it up  :D

But I must say that at first the mod didn't launch and it did after I switched Source SDK 2013 Base to "upcoming beta" version. I think you should point that out, just in case  :)

Offline AnOldLady

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • AnOldLady has no influence.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 01:37:03 PM »

But I must say that at first the mod didn't launch and it did after I switched Source SDK 2013 Base to "upcoming beta" version. I think you should point that out, just in case  :)

Oh my I didn't realise. Thanks for pointing it out!