Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SMOD Dialog sound bug.  (Read 1577 times)

Offline SMOD guy

• +3% chance to make useful post
  • SMOD guy has no influence.
SMOD Dialog sound bug.
« on: December 20, 2019, 06:05:50 PM »
Hello. I have a problem. Recently I installed voice player for SMOD (here is the link:https://www.moddb.com/mods/smod/downloads/caleb-voice-replacement-for-smod) and it does not work in the console appears here is such an error:
Failed to load sound "bot\nice_shot.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository. Do you know how to fix it? If Yes you can help?

Greetings from Russia!

Offline Arctor

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • Arctor has no influence.
Re: SMOD Dialog sound bug.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 12:05:23 PM »
In your SMOD folder you want to navigate to sound/player/dialogue. There should be a folder named "bot" and if there isn't, create a new folder and name it "bot" Place all of the custom dialogue sounds into the bot folder and test it to see if it works.

Offline SMOD guy

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 04:33:07 PM »
I placed sounds (sound/player/dialogue/bot) But I have the same error :(

Greetings from Russia!

Offline Pepsifan04

• +12% chance to make useful post
  • Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.Pepsifan04 is on the verge of being accepted.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 10:27:58 PM »
First of all check if there was attached "game_sounds_player.txt" with the replacement pack, if yes, then you need to overwrite the one inside <your smod>/scripts/ folder
If not, check if said file points to correct sound files (for ex. Player.Dialog.KilledHostile_bt points to bot/nice_shot.wav).
Officially Unofficial BSNOOCH Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/eBqezeR

Offline SMOD guy

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 12:49:42 PM »
Hi, I'm sorry I'm only answering you now. In the section " game_sounds_player.txt " there were no sounds, but I tried to insert them there, but it didn't work, the sounds themselves are recorded correctly (nice_shot.wav) I don't know what to do with this problem. :(

Greetings from Russia!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal