Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [OLD] BSMOD v0.40 DOWNLOAD + INSTALL GUIDE + FAQ  (Read 11503 times)

Offline SMOD guy

• +3% chance to make useful post
  • SMOD guy has no influence.
Re: BSMOD v0.40 DOWNLOAD + INSTALL GUIDE + FAQ
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2020, 06:10:07 AM »
Hello, I know that the mod is in pre-alpha so I want to report that the modification takes off at 1) When you destroy the helicopter 2) When you see the acid antlion (I don't remember exactly what it is called) Also, when you can get stuck in the wall\floor when you perform "Glory Kills". I hope that I did not write this in vain.

Greetings from Russia!

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2020, 03:24:03 PM »
v40a_stable has been released. Check first post.

Here are AnOldLady's notes:
Code: [Select]
-All map transitions should stop crashing now
-QOL to player such as holster and kicking
-Added ragdoll bleed and other new blood effects
-Other changes I can't remember
-Actually I don't see why it will crash anymore. But PM me if you do crash

They indicate that the next update will be in a revamp of the custom weapons system.
Follow the development process here: https://discordapp.com/invite/eBqezeR

Offline SMOD guy

• +3% chance to make useful post
  • SMOD guy has no influence.
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2020, 05:04:08 PM »
I noticed that when you throw any weapon (w_model) at an NPC, it (NPC) takes damage. We could see similar things in Half-Life 2 and episodes. Maybe you should make it so that when you throw items at NPCs, they are dealt damage? Then it will be a kind of dynamic system of interaction with surrounding objects.

Greetings from Russia!

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2020, 10:50:21 PM »
Looks like the mod was stealth updated and i had an older version linked here. Download links have been updated.

Offline LaWlRuS WaLrUs

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • LaWlRuS WaLrUs has no influence.
    • Steam
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2020, 06:59:12 AM »
IT IS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED.

Offline greasy breads

• greasy breads has no influence.
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2020, 04:17:47 PM »
Guess i'll post a few bugs here. I was playing through the HL2 singleplayer and encountered quite a few crashes. Most of which were from the Combine turret dying. I very inconsistantly got the result, but sometimes killing a Combine turret would crash the game after it "panicked". Also, shooting metallic enemies/synths like striders and the aforementioned turrets, would cause them to release a strange multicolored blood. For now that's about it.

Offline Darren 0613

• Darren 0613 has no influence.
Is there a way to download custom models to the Bsmod?
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2020, 09:29:02 PM »
I downloaded the mod and its working perfectly, one question is there a way to download custom models? lets say I wanna replace the model of alyx with a community made model of that character, I already tried the classic way(creating a custom file and downloading the mods there) but it don't work on the bsmod, any way to do it?

Offline Markimus_Zer0

• Markimus_Zer0 has no influence.
Re: Is there a way to download custom models to the Bsmod?
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2020, 07:02:09 PM »
I downloaded the mod and its working perfectly, one question is there a way to download custom models? lets say I wanna replace the model of alyx with a community made model of that character, I already tried the classic way(creating a custom file and downloading the mods there) but it don't work on the bsmod, any way to do it?

AnOldLady decided to not include the custom folder as it may break a few things, so out of the box it's not possible, though it is possible if you implement the custom folder to it, be aware that as stated before the whole reason it isn't included is cause it may break stuff, so things might not work

Offline Darren 0613

• Darren 0613 has no influence.
Re: Is there a way to download custom models to the Bsmod?
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 12:40:16 AM »

AnOldLady decided to not include the custom folder as it may break a few things, so out of the box it's not possible, though it is possible if you implement the custom folder to it, be aware that as stated before the whole reason it isn't included is cause it may break stuff, so things might not work

yeah I did implement the custom folder, i guess it don't work for the reason you said, it was worth a shot

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal