Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: SMOD Half-Life: Source Version 2020  (Read 524 times)

Offline KOLIAakaIL2

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • KOLIAakaIL2 has no influence.
SMOD Half-Life: Source Version 2020
« on: August 27, 2020, 08:14:28 AM »
Hello guys. Today i would like to show you my progress on my SMOD recreation. I am using the Source SDK 2006. Why? Because it will be more easy to add the shaders and other things to the source code, because SMOD is compiled on Source SDK 2006. So, the purpose of the mod is to recreate SMOD with all features and adding all stuff from Half-Life: Source ( All stuff from Half-Life: Source was successfully added ). I would be happy if you can help me with coding part. Together we can make it. So, here are 3 videos about some tests of the mod. Thank you very much.

Here is a download link.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1EQ4xgKPwmSwo3VnRTOzHFXqwtL7Lwgdn&export=download

My Steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986152532/

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
Re: SMOD Half-Life: Source Version 2020
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 08:09:04 PM »
So is this another one of your barely functional and soon to be abandoned mods like the literally dozens of others you've dumped onto ModDB?

Nearly every mod you've made is some so-called SMOD remake using HLS assets and leaked source code that have no real effort and get quickly abandoned. You've never improved, you've never finished a project, and despite several account bans and the constant comments telling you to stop shoving out shovelware crap you haven't stopped.

What do you have to gain if you never listen to advice or improve your skill? Attention? From those girls you "love" in the weird creepy comments in your mods?

You certainly do need help, but it ain't from a coder.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 08:12:16 PM by Onemanshow »

Offline BIZ

• 32-Bit Hobo
  • +0% chance to make useful post
  • BIZ hides in shadows.
    • BSNOOCH.COM
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 09:47:33 PM »
where do i send my money?

Offline SoldSot

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • SoldSot has no influence.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 11:37:04 AM »
did he just post it on this website? they just adding and abonded over and over just like old SMODS Seems like next level d**k move  >:( >:( (HIS YOUTUBE NAME IS NIKOLAY AULOV)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal