Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Bulk Cannon, the Automatic Revolving Shotgun  (Read 118 times)

Offline HentaiSpirit

• +2% chance to make useful post
  • HentaiSpirit has no influence.
Bulk Cannon, the Automatic Revolving Shotgun
« on: October 03, 2020, 08:17:54 PM »

Developing a trouble free auto shotgun,with ultimate firepower,and highest rate of fire,TS industries has provided the _Bulk Cannon_ this time. 7 12 Gauge shells can be fired rapidly in 1.5 seconds,thanks to revolver mechanism,assisted by electric magnet spinning force. The rail serves as magnet conductor to accelerate the blast of bullets,allowing to increase the speed of the bullet almost twice,literaly turning the victim into sieve. Its a perfect close range weapon,but it takes quite a while to reload ... The heat coming up from the rail conductor strongly glows in the dark - this could compromise your cover if you're planning any ambushes in dark areas.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/xMsh0IRA#9UqazB3Gpg_5mmk51xHwynaqdn61elJXVTaYjS0Rmmk

Created by Teh_Snake, I've liked this gun ever since the first day I saw it on Gamebanana. This was made quite a long time ago, but only now have I managed a good edit for uploading.
For this weapon I have to replace the custom CSS hand with Gordan's HEV, it's a bit crappy editing but it's not really noticable (unless you increase the fov to like 99).

The firing sound compose of the bass punch from DOOM Eternal and Half-Life Alyx shotgun's bang pew die. NPC have a slightly different version with less bass (it was the OG player firing sound I've been using before this edit)

This weapon replace Jackhammer (weapon_custom5) but another fitting replacement could be the A35 (grenade launcher)

OG model: https://gamebanana.com/skins/114023
OG audio: DOOM Eternal, Half-Life Alyx, Halo
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 03:37:20 AM by HentaiSpirit »
No sorcery lies beyond my grasp !

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal